LIBERTY LAKE THROW DOWN
COMMUNITY CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT
Sponsored by Justus Bag Company
2021 EVENT INFORMATION
Event Date: Saturday, August 28
Event Time: 11 am – 8 pm
Place: Orchard Park, Liberty Lake @ the intersection of Indiana and Harvest Parkway
Registration: CLICK HERE for Registration
Join your friends and neighbors at the Annual Liberty Lake Throw Down. This event is a community cornhole tournament to raise funds for the HUB Sports Center, a 501c3 nonprofit with a purpose to provide events that have a positive impact on youth and the community.
So if you are ready to THROW DOWN and challenge your friends and neighbors for not only neighborhood bragging rights, but also for some big cash prizes, you have come to the right spot! All entries include a Throw Down T-shirt.
Not confident in your bag skills quite yet, but still want to support your community. Come on out to cheer on your friends and neighbors. We will have side games, youth activities, beer garden, food trucks, music and more. It will be a great event regardless if you are playing in the tournament or not.
- Sand Bagger Division – This is the open competitive division and will have the highest Grand Prize of $1,000 for the Winning Team.
SOCIAL DIVISIONS – The social divisions will ONLY be allowed to use TOURNAMENT PROVIDED BAGS.
- Social Bagger Division – This is the open social division with a Grand Prize of $300 for the Winning Team.
- Mini Bagger Social Division – This division will require both players to be 13 years old or younger and will have a Grand Prize of $50 for the Winning Team.
Title Sponsor – Justus Bag Company
Mini-Bagger Sponsor – Banner Bank
Beer Garden Sponsor: River City Brewing
THROW DOWN RULES:
Tournament rules will follow the ACO Official Rules for the sport of Cornhole. There are minor adjustments to these rules as outlined below in order to keep games moving and on schedule.
1. Each team will play a minimum of 5 games. Each game will be allowed 20 minutes with 5 minute breaks between each round. The winner of the game is the first team to 21 points. At the end of the 20 minutes if neither team is to 21 points the winner will be the team currently in the lead. If the teams are tied the winner will be the next team to score a point. If any team is a no show after 5 minutes from the match start time, that match will be considered a forfeit and the winning team will win 11-0.
2. After all matches are complete the top 16 teams in each division (Top 8 in the Mini Bagger Division) will play in a single game elimination tournament. The rules above will also apply to the playoff matches, except all games will be played to completion, there will be no time limit on the tournament games. To determine the top 16 teams, each team will be ranked based on their net wins (games won minus games lost). If there is a tie, the tie breaker will be based on point differential. If there is still a tie, those affected teams will compete in a sudden death play off. The winner, of the tie breaker, will be the team that scores the highest on an individual 4 bag toss.