We are ready for this next season and our fall events and activities. Mark the calendar for September 29 and our HUB Family Fun Festival. This is a FREE event for the community to come play and check out the activities HUB Sports Center can offer.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- September 1 – Drop-In Volleyball (Fridays)
- September 6 – Drop-In Volleyball (Wednesdays)
- September 9-10 – Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tournament
- September 11 – Pickleball Strategies Clinic (Serve Returns/Backhands)
- September 13 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- September 17 – Recruit Nation Basketball Showcase
- September 22 – Family Game Night
- September 27 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- September 28 – HUB All-Star Breakfast
- September 29 – Family Fun Festival (FREE)
- September 29 – Drive-In Movies
- Sept 30 / Oct 1 – Breakthrough Basketball Camp
- October 4 – Unlock Your Future
HUB Family Fun Festival – Mark your calendars for Friday, September 29 for an Open House at the HUB Sports Center from 4:00-7:00pm. This FREE event is for families to come play and discover all the activities offered to the community. Click Here for more details about this free, fun event.
Spokane Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tournament is September 9 & 10 with men’s doubles, women’s doubles and mixed doubles. Find your favorite partner and register for this fun round-robin style tournament. Proceeds to benefit Christ Kitchen.
Unlock Your Future – This is a fantastic event for middle school students to learn about careers and industries (construction, manufacturing, medical, trades, etc) where a college degree is not required for entry level positions. The event takes place on October 4. Click Here for more details.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening Tuesday and Friday mornings at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
Support the HUB Sports Center
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Idaho Central Credit Union
- Spokane International Airport
- Tru by Hilton – Spokane Valley
- NAI Black – Shannon Pottratz
- CHAS Health
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thank you for your support of HUB Sports Center.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.