We are ready for this next season and our fall events and activities. Mark the calendar for September 30 and our HUB Family Fun Festival. This is a FREE event for the community to come play and check out the activities HUB Sports Center can offer. We’ll also celebrate our 15 years of service to the community!
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
- September 10-11 – Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tournament
- September 14 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- September 16 – Warrior Camp Proving Grounds
- September 17-18 – All-Academic Basketball Camp
- September 28 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- September 29 – HUB All-Star Breakfast fundraiser
- September 30 – HUB Family Fun Festival (FREE)
- October 1-2 – Breakthrough Basketball Camp
- October 5 – Unlock Your Future – Youth Career Fair
HUB Family Fun Festival – Mark your calendars for Friday, September 30 for an Open House at the HUB Sports Center from 4:00-7:00pm. This FREE event is for families to come play and discover all the activities offered to the community. Click Here for more details about this free, fun event.
Unlock Your Future – This is a fantastic event for middle school students to learn about careers and industries (construction, manufacturing, medical, trades, etc) where a college degree is not required for entry level positions. The event takes place on October 5. Click Here for more details.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening Tuesday and Thursday morning at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.