HUB Sports Center is ready for our fall season of events and activities. Mark the calendar, bring the family and participate in our HUB Family Fun Festival on Friday, October 1st. It’s a great time to check out all of the fun and games at the HUB for FREE.
Drive-In Movies are BACK! Two dates to choose from with Prehistoric Night, September 11th with “Flintstones” and “Jurassic Park” and Sports Night, September 25th with “The Sandlot” and “The Blind Side”. Click Here for all our 2021 dates, movies and tickets.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- September 7 – Open Gym Volleyball (Tuesday Nights)
- September 11 – DRIVE-IN MOVIES (Prehistoric Night)
- September 13 – Tyson McGuffin Pickleball Clinics (Mondays)
- September 18-19 – Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tournament
- September 24 – Warrior Camp Proving Grounds MMA
- September 25 – DRIVE-IN MOVIES(Sports Night)
- September 30 – HUB All-Star Breakfast (at Mirabeau Park Hotel)
- October 1 – HUB Family Fun Festival
- October 2-3 – Jiu Jitsu Tournament
- October 8-10 – Breakthrough Basketball Camp (Early Reg Discount)
HUB Family Fun Festival – Mark your calendars for Friday, October 1 for an Open House at the HUB Sports Center from 4:00-7:00pm. This FREE event is for families to come play and discover all the activities offered to the community. Click Here for more details about this free, fun event.
Tyson McGuffin Pickleball Clinics – We have a variety of clinics offered in August by Tyson McGuffin Pickleball Training Professionals. Clinics will be on Mondays for 3.0-3.5, 4.0-4.5 as well as private training options. CLICK HERE for more details and options.
Homeschool PE – Sign up for classes this semester with HUB staff hosting our homeschool PE program. Click Here for more details.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have NEW clinics for beginners, intermediate and advanced players. CLICK HERE to find your best clinic option.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- NBC Camps
- CHAS Health
- Best Western Plus – Liberty Lake
- Spokane International Airport
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.