Ready or not, here comes September!
We have reached out to the schools and community to discover where the HUB Sports Center can fill in some gaps. There are a handful of first time programs we will be running at the HUB this fall which are listed below.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities as of today.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- August 29 – Liberty Lake Throw Down Cornhole Tournament – canceled
- September 1 – Pickleball Open Play (MUST pre-register)
- September 9 – School Learning Site – CVSD
- September 12 – HUB Drive-In Movie Night
- September 14-17 – HUB After-School Program
- September 19 – HUB Drive-In Movie Night
- September 19-20 – Slamma Jamma Pickleball – canceled
- September 21-24 – HUB After-School Program
- September 24 – HUB All-Star Breakfast (Virtual)
- September 26 – HUB-Valleyfest Car Movie Night
- September 26-27 – Pat Powers Volleyball Camp
School Learning Site – We are partnering with Central Valley School District to offer a location for students to come on-site for supervised learning via CVSD’s virtual platform. More details and registration will be available September 2nd.
After-School Program – HUB Sports Center will provide recreation and study time activities after-school from 3:30-5:30pm beginning September 14. Students sign up for a week at a time. CLICK HERE for more details.
HUB Outdoor Car Cinema – HUB will host a variety of movies on Saturday nights in September (12th, 19th, 26th). Bring your family in the car to the HUB for a movie night from our north parking area. You MUST pre-register to attend as we have a limited number of parking spots available. CLICK HERE for more details.
HUB STEM Camps – Coming in October, HUB will host a series of hands-on STEM learning each month. Sign up for one or two STEM lessons from N2X which meets the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). CLICK HERE for more details.
Homeschool PE – Beginning in October, HUB Sports Center will host PE classes for Homeschool Students. Sports and activities will be led by our staff and provide students with an opportunity to be in motion and learn a variety of skills through physical education. CLICK HERE to register and for more details.
Business to School Reading Program – Sign up your business to be virtual guest readers to our K-5 students this fall. 15-20 minutes a month is all we require. CLICK HERE for more details.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening via Zoom during the week. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – We are excited to welcome back Pickleball in September. You MUST pre-register for our Open Play times. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center as we wait out this temporary shut down. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
- Thank you to those that have made a gift since our temporary shut down! See List Here.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Red Lion Inn – Templin’s Resort
- Sleep Inn – Post Falls
- NBC Camps
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best during these challenging times. We can do this together! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.