HUB Sports Center is prepared for a wonderful Fall season of activities. So mark your calendar for the HUB Family Fun Festival on September 27th. A great time of fun and games for the entire family and it’s FREE! Be sure to look into our other events listed below.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific activities. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Basketball / Futsal/Soccer / Pickleball / Volleyball / HUB 360 /
Batting Cage / Birthday Party / Team Building / Summer Camps
Join the HUB Sports Center Facebook and Instagram pages for all the latest events. Watch great videos at our YouTube channel.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
September Activities & Events at the HUB Sports Center:
September 12 – HUB Coed 4’s Volleyball League (Thursdays)
September 21-22 – Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tournament
September 26 – HUB All-Star Breakfast Fundraiser
September 27 – HUB Family Fun Festival
October 4 – Warrior Camp Proving Grounds MMA Event
October 11-13 – Breakthrough Basektball Camp
October 12-13 – ERVA Boys Volleyball Clinic
October 13 – ERVA Club Volleyball Open House
October 19-20 – Spokane Showdown Wheelchair Basketball
PlaySight – HUB Sports Center has teamed up with PlaySight to provide Live Streaming and Video on Demand for the events and activities at the HUB Sports Center. Can’t make it to the game, watch live or watch later via PlaySight. Click Here for more details.
Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tourament – It’s Back! Slamma Jamma Pickleball, sponsored by Selkirk Sport, is at the HUB Sports Center September 21-22. This tournament brings players from all over the Northwest and Canada to play for fun and prizes. Click Here for more details and registration. (deadline is August 30)
HUB Family Fun Festival – Mark your calendars for Friday, September 27 for an Open House at the HUB Sports Center from 4:00-7:00pm. This FREE event is for families to come play and discover all the activities offered to the community. Click Here for more details about this free, fun event.
Homeschool PE – Sign up for classes this semester with HUB staff hosting our homeschool PE program. Click Here for more details.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Class. Tuesdays 9:00-10:00am and Thursdays 8:30-9:30am. Click Here for more info.
- Taekwondo Class – Tuesday & Thursday nights. Youth and Adults. Class times between 4:30-7:30pm.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Homeschool PE – Your child will focus on different motor skills while learning different sports and games. They will learn proper techniques and game rules that will help them in their development.
- Special Needs Customized PE – For any student who needs special accommodations due to an intellectual and/or developmental disability. Students perform at an individual level of ability without pressure or competition, and will have the chance to learn more about sports in a way that is customized for each individual’s needs.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our Beginner 101 pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration. Or inquire about our Drills/Skills 201 clinic.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. & Tues/Thurs from 9:30-11:30am – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sunday & Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Villages at Stonehill
- Red Lion Inn – Templins
- Comfort Inn & Suites – Spokane Valley
- Best Western Plus – Liberty Lake
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thank you to our 2019 All-Star Breakfast Sponsors:
Platinum: Mirabeau Park Hotel, Modern Electric Water Co., Valley Hospital, Liberty Lake Splash, Horizon Credit Union
Gold: Damon Orthondontics, Dishman Dodge, Garco Construction, Northwestern Mutual, Peppertree Hospitality Group, Proto Technologies Inc., Referee Photo, Washington Trust Bank
Silver: Avista, Baker Construction, Banner Bank, Becker Buick, Broadway Flying J, Blissful Whisk, Edward Jones – Barbery, Global CU, Haase Landscape, Inland Power & Light, North Pines Chiropractic, Ryan R. Love DDS, Spokane Sports Commission, Therapeutic Associates Liberty Lake, Thrivent Financial, Waste Management
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters!
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program. Program is active October through May for current partner schools Greenacres, Evergreen, Bowdish, North Pines, Summit, Centennial, City School and East Valley Middle Schools.
We have 20 businesses who chose to promote their business through the positive impact of being associated with the HUB through various sponsorships. We are seeking another 10 business partners to sponsor events, courts, scoreboards and other opportunities. The current sponsors are pleased with the value we provided through exposure to our patrons through signage, web site, promotional material and our in-house video system. We are grateful for our business partners and are continually looking for creative ways to add value for their sponsorship.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 180,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship email@example.com
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”