It’s back to school time and the HUB Sports Center is transitioning into the fall season. We have many great events happening in September including our
10 Year Anniversary party on September 29th (HUB-apalooza Family Fun Festival). Stop by and celebrate 10 years of serving this community. And check out our first annual Mother/Son Gym Jam!
Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tourament – It’s Back! Slamma Jamma Pickleball, sponsored by Selkirk Sport, is at the HUB Sports Center September 16-17. This tournament brings players from all over the Northwest and Canada to play for fun and prizes. Click Here for more details and registration. (deadline is September 1)
HUB-apalooza Family Fun Festival – Bring the whole family for a fun-filled evening celebrating the HUB’s 10 year anniversary. Ribbon cutting at 4:30pm and free food, games and activities. We will be showcasing many of the activities the HUB Sports Center has to offer. September 29th from 4:00-7:00pm. Click Here for information and put this event on your calendar.
Mother/Son Gym Jam – Join us for a special night of fun and games at the HUB Sports Center on September 30. Moms and their boys will have a great time playing and laughing together through various games and contests. Click Here for information and put this event on your calendar.
HUB Hustle Pre-Season Basketball Tournament– Join us October 21-22 at the HUB Sports Center for an opportunity to dust off the basketball shoes and shoot some hoops. Boys and Girls teams for 5th-8th grade can come take part in this event. Certified officials will be provided. Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 3 games. Tournament is a qualifier for Middle School Basketball Championships. Early registration deadline is October 4th. Click Here for the registration information.
NEW – PiYo Class (Pilates/Yoga combo) – Tuesday nights 6:00-7:00pm. Drop-ins welcome.
- NEW – Yoga Class – Wednesday nights 7:00-8:00pm. Drop-ins welcome.
- NEW – Taekwondo Class – Tuesday & Thursday nights. Youth and Adults. Class times between 4:30-7:30pm.
- NEW – Music Together Class (Bongos) – Monday mornings 10:30-11:30am.
Zumba Aerobics – Monday & Wednesday nights 6:00-7:00pm. And Wednesday mornings from 9:30-10:30am. Click Here to see times and more details.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration.
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. & Tues/Thurs from 10:00am-12:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sunday & Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm – $5/player
- Red Lion Inn Templins
- Sleep Inn Post Falls
- Decade Awards
- Napa Auto Parts
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Gold: Peppertree Hospitality Group, Referee Photo, Garco Construction, Washington Trust Bank, Dishman Dodge, Prototech Inc., Modern Woodmen Financial
Silver: Banner Bank, Inland Power & Light, Therapeutic Associates Liberty Lake, Haase Landscape, Becker Buick, Baker Construction, INB Bank, Horizon Credit Union, North Pines Chiropractic, Ryan R. Love DDS, Spokane Sports Commission, Waste Management.