Summer doesn’t officially end until September 22, but with students going back to school, it sure feels like it’s over. We’ve had a fun and active summer, but we’re excited for our fall events and activities. Check out the events listed below and be sure to bring your family and come check out the HUB Sports Center’s free HUB-apalooza Family Fun Festival on October 1st.
We are in the midst of a Capital Campaign to purchase the facility and make the HUB Sports Center a permanent resource for the community. Click Here for more details and to discover how you can assist.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific activities. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
Sept 9 – Warrior Camp MMA Proving Grounds
Sept 14 – HUB Coed 4s Volleyball League
Sept 17-18 – Slamma Jamma Pickleball
Sept 20 – HUB Men’s 6s Volleyball League
Sept 22 – HUB Women’s 6s Volleyball League
Sept 29 – HUB All-Star Breakfast (at Mirabeau Park Hotel)
Oct 1 – HUB-apalooza Family Fun Festival
Fall Coed 4’s Volleyball League – It’s Volleyball Time at the HUB Sports Center this fall. Join this fun league playing on Wednesday nights for 7 weeks in September and October. Ages 18 and up. Last season filled up fast so Click Here to register your team.
Skyhawks Sports Classes – Sign up with Skyhawks for fall sports classes. Click Here to see the options for Tennis, Basketball or Volleyball. Classes begin the week of September 19 and meet once a week for six weeks.
Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tourament – It’s Back! Slamma Jamma Pickleball, sponsored by Selkirk Sport, is at the HUB Sports Center September 17-18. This tournament brings players from all over the Northwest and Canada to play for fun and prizes. Click Here for more details and registration.
HUB-apalooza Family Fun Festival – Bring the whole family for a fun-filled afternoon of games and activities. We will be showcasing many of the activities the HUB Sports Center has to offer. October 1st from 3:00-5:00pm. Click Here for information and put this event on your calendar.
HUB Hustle Pre-Season Basketball Tournament – Join us October 15-16 at the HUB Sports Center for an opportunity to dust off the basketball shoes and shoot some hoops. Boys and Girls teams for 5th-8th grade can come take part in this event. Certified officials will be provided. Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 3 games. Tournament is a qualifier for Middle School Basketball Championships. Early registration deadline is October 5th. Click Here for the registration information.
- Zumba Aerobics – Monday and Wednesday nights 6:00-7:00pm. Click Here to see times and more details.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration.
- Skyhawks Teddy Tennis – Created for 4-6 year olds for teaching tennis. Sign up for a Monday Morning or Evening session for six weeks beginning September 19.
- Skyhawks Volleyball – It’s bump, set and spike time with Skyhawks. Six Tuesday evening sessions for 6-8 year olds or 7-12 year olds beginning September 20.
- Skyhawks Basketball – Get your child dribbling and shooting with Skyhawks. Six Thursday evening sessions for 4-6 year olds or 6-12 year olds beginning September 22.
- Farang-Mu Sul classes will begin again in October. Click Here for class details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sun. & Wed. from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
- Red Lion Inn Templins
- Strideline Socks
- Decade Awards
- Napa Auto Parts
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB All-Star Breakfast Sponsors
September 29th will be the 3rd annual All-Star Breakfast to raise money for our outreach events and programs. We would like to thank our sponsors of the breakfast to date: Mirabeau Park Hotel, Referee Photo, Best Western Peppertree Inn, Valley Hospital, Washington Trust Bank, Banner Bank, Dishman Dodge, Prototech Inc, North Pines Chiropractor, Dr. Ryan R. Love DDS, Haase Landscape, Inland Power & Light, Spokane Sports Commission, Therapeutic Associates Liberty Lake.
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”