It’s back to school for many of us. Who doesn’t love the smell of fresh textbooks and sharpened pencils? Take a break from the schoolwork and mark your calendars for the HUB-apalooza Family Fun Night on September 27th. Free activities for the whole family!
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
September 13-14 – Breakthrough Basketball Elite Guard Camp
September 15 – Coed Volleyball 4v4 League begins
September 20-21 – Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tournament
September 25 – HUB All-Star Breakfast
September 27 – HUB-apalooza Family Fun Festival
September 28 – BubbleBall JAM
Fall Coed 4v4 Volleyball League – Come play some volleyball this Sept/Oct. Join this fun league playing on Monday nights. For ages 18 and up. Last season filled up fast. Click Here for more details and registration.
Breakthrough Basketball Elite Guard Camp – This is a 3-day basketball camp that will improve your ball handling, shooting, passing, athleticism, decision-making, leadership skills, and scoring. For grades 7-12th. Click Here for more details and registration.
Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tournament – It’s back! Slamma Jamma Pickleball is at the HUB Sports Center. This USAPA sanctioned tournament will have players from all over the Northwest and Canada playing for pride and prizes. Click Here for more details and registration. Sponsored by Selkirk Sport.
Family Fun Festival & Open House-Bring the whole family for a fun filled afternoon of games and activities. We will be showcasing many of the activities the HUB Sports Center has to offer on September 27th from 1:00pm-4:00pm. Click Here for information and put this event on your calendar. Stay and sing-along with “Frozen” at 4:30pm sponsored by Kids Smile Dental and Paventy Orthdontics.
BubbleBall JAM – Bring your friends, family and teammates to “knock their socks off” and play some Bubble Ball Soccer on September 28th. Come check out this new event and “get your ball on”. Click Here for details and registration.
- Zumba Aerobics – Come for a fun, upbeat different kind of work out with Zumba! Zumba is a great way to get a well-rounded workout without feeling like the traditional gym visit. Great music and moves every Wednesday from 6-7 pm and Saturday from 9-10am, classes are only $3.00.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm / Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
- Youth Yoga – Introduce your kids ages 6-13 to Yoga and stretch their minds and bodies. Click Here for registration and more information.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sun. and Wed. from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
- Table Tennis Drop In on Monday & Wednesday evening from 6:00-9:00pm. – $3/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Meadowwood Technology Campus
St. George’s School
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 170,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”