Pickleball Play at HUB is suspended until further notice due to COVID-19.
This page is for the Pickleball events at the HUB Sports Center.
- Pickleball – Basic How to Play Video by PlayPickleball.com
- Video of Safety Rules for Pickleball by Matty K.
- Basic Rules to Start Playing Pickleball by Terry K.
- Video of Pickleball at the HUB Sports Center
- Inland NW Pickleball Club – Regional Pickleball Club for Northern Idaho & Eastern Washington
- Selkirk Sport – Local Pickleball Equipment and Apparel provider
Drop In Play Information – CANCELLED UNTIL further notice
($5/player and $3/seniors 50+).
Weekly Sessions (Times as of May 1, 2019):
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 12:30pm-2:30pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30am-11:30am
Sunday nights from 7:00pm-9:00pm
Wednesday nights cancelled** (No Wednesday Nights November-April))
Special Friday – Every 1st Friday of the month
Ladies Only – Every 4th Wednesday of the month
NO Pickleball Drop In Dates
March 13-May 4, 2020
Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter
**NO EVENING DROP-IN WEDNESDAYS NOVEMBER thru APRIL**
*MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED TO ATTEND
May Mania Tournament – *CANCELLED
Picklin’ at the Park – August 1, 2020 (at Pavillion Park)
Slamma Jamma Tournament – September 19-20, 2020
Superheroes vs Villains Tournament – October 2020