Fun activities on the calendar in October. This Friday is HUB Family Fun Festival. A FREE event for the community to come play and celebrate our 15 years of service to the community! And Drive-In Movies are back on October 22 and 29. Bring a carload to watch some Halloween Classics.
Be sure to follow the HUB Sports Center Facebook and Instagram pages for updates and activities throughout the month.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- September 29 – HUB All-Star Breakfast fundraiser
- September 30 – HUB Family Fun Festival (FREE)
- October 1-2 – Breakthrough Basketball Camp
- October 5 – Unlock Your Future – Youth Career Fair
- October 7 – Open Play Volleyball (Fridays)
- October 8 – Fall Kickoff RevCo 4’s Volleyball Tournament
- October 9 – Recruit Nation Basketball Regional Showcase
- October 12 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- October 15-16 – Spokane Showdown Wheelchair Basketball
- October 21 – Women’s Self Defense Class
- October 22 – Spooky Spikes Volleyball Tournament
- October 22 – DRIVE-IN MOVIES (Beetlejuice/Friday the 13th)
- October 26 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- October 29-30 – AAU Boo Ball Basketball Tournament
- October 29 – DRIVE-IN MOVIES (Coco/Hocus Pocus)
- November 2 – YMCA Basketball League
- November 5-6 – PGC Basketball Camp
HUB Family Fun Festival – Mark your calendars for Friday, September 30 for an Open House at the HUB Sports Center from 4:00-7:00pm. This FREE event is for families to come play and discover all the activities offered to the community. Click Here for more details about this free, fun event.
Homeschool PE – Join in the activities with our Homeschool PE classes. There will be two semesters for Oct-Jan and Feb-May. Click Here for more details and registration.
Unlock Your Future – This is a fantastic event for middle school students to learn about careers and industries (construction, manufacturing, medical, trades, etc) where a college degree is not required for entry level positions. The event takes place on October 5. Click Here for more details.
Drive-In Movies – HUB Sports Center is taking you back to the good old days with some Drive-In Movies in our back lot. Check out our October movie schedule!! CLICK HERE.
We have opportunities to join the HUB team. Check out the jobs page and discover our current openings. HUB Jobs
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening Tuesday and Friday mornings at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
Support the HUB Sports Center
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Greenstone Homes
- Damon Orthodontics
- Ponderosa Painting
- Cricket Wireless – Spokane
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family a wonderful fall season!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.