HUB Sports Center is gearing up for an eventful October. If you would like to learn more about HUB Sports Center as an organization, you can register for our virtual All-Star Breakfast happening at 7:30am on Thursday, September 30th. Come take a peek behind the scenes with all HUB Sports Center is doing for our community.
Drive-In Movies for HUB-o-ween! Three dates (October 16, 23, 30) to choose from with classics like “Monsters Inc.”, “Harry Potter”, and “Hocus Pocus”. Click Here for all our 2021 dates, movies and tickets.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
- September 30 – HUB All-Star Breakfast (VIRTUAL)
- October 2-3 – Jiu Jitsu Tournament
- October 5 – Open Gym Volleyball (Tuesday Nights)
- October 8 – Vitalant Blood Drive
- October 8-10 – Breakthrough Basketball Camp
- October 13 – Beginner Pickleball Clinic
- October 16 – Drive-In Movies (Monsters Inc / Nightmare Elm St.)
- October 16-17 – Spokane Showdown Wheelchair Basketball
- October 20 – Homeschool PE
- October 21 – Skyhawks Speed & Agility Clinics
- October 23 – Drive-In Movies (Harry Potter / Scream)
- October 25 – Skyhawks Basketball & Cheer Clinics
- October 26 – HUB Futsal League
- October 30 – Drive-In Movies (Hocus Pocus / Carrie)
- November 2 – HUB Futsal League
- November 3 – Homeschool PE
- November 6-7 – AAU Boo Ball Basketball Tournament
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginners. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.