As you make your plans for the fall, be sure to check out our Youth Development programs at the HUB Sports Center. Physical Education and Project-Based STEM Learning can be challenging in a virtual environment. We have you covered with these activities after-school at the HUB.
We hosted a fantastic Virtual All-Star Breakfast Fundraiser on the 24th. Watch and listen to Nigel Williams-Goss and learn about the HUB Sports Center’s response to youth development programming during COVID. Thanks to our sponsors and an anonymous donor, we have a TRIPLE MATCH challenge for donations to support the HUB available until September 30. CLICK HERE to Donate!!!
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities as of today.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- October 2 – HUB Drive-In Honey I Shrunk the Kids
- October 3 – HUB Drive-In The Addams Family 7pm
- October 3 – HUB Drive-In The Goonies 9:45pm
- October 5-8 – HUB Afterschool PE Program
- October 6/7 – Homeschool PE
- October 10 – HUB Drive-In Casper 7pm
- October 10 – HUB Drive-In Ghostbusters 9:45pm
- October 12-15 – HUB Afterschool PE Program
- October 12-15 – STEM Camp – Lesson 1 (1 day)
- October 14 – Beginner Pickleball Clinic
- October 16-18 – Breakthrough Basketball Camp
- October 17 – HUB Drive-In Halloweentown 7pm
- October 17 – HUB Drive-In Psycho 9:45pm
- October 19-22 – HUB Afterschool PE Program
- October 19-22 – STEM Camp – Lesson 2 (1 day)
- October 20/21 – Homeschool PE
- October 24 – HUB Drive-In Hocus Pocus 7pm
- October 24 – HUB Drive-In Halloween (2018) 9:45pm
- October 26-29 – HUB Afterschool PE Program
After-School Program – HUB Sports Center will provide recreation and study time activities after-school from 3:30-5:30pm beginning September 14. Students sign up for a week at a time. CLICK HERE for more details.
HUB Outdoor Drive-In Movies – HUB will host a variety of movies on Saturday nights in October (3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th). Bring your family in the car to the HUB for a movie night from our north parking area. You MUST pre-register to attend as we have a limited number of parking spots available. CLICK HERE for more details.
HUB STEM Camps – Coming in October, HUB will host a series of hands-on STEM learning each month. Sign up for one or two STEM lessons from N2X which meets the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). CLICK HERE for more details.
Homeschool PE – Beginning in October, HUB Sports Center will host PE classes for Homeschool Students. Sports and activities will be led by our staff and provide students with an opportunity to be in motion and learn a variety of skills through physical education. CLICK HERE to register and for more details.
Business to School Reading Program – Sign up your business to be virtual guest readers to our K-5 students this fall. 15-20 minutes a month is all we require. CLICK HERE for more details.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening via Zoom during the week. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – We are excited to welcome back Pickleball in September. You MUST pre-register for our Open Play times. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center as we wait out this temporary shut down. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Greenstone Homes
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Damon Orthodontics
- Hampton Inn Spokane Valley
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best during these challenging times. We can do this together! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.