The fall schedule is getting filled up at the HUB Sports Center.
TOMORROW Friday, September 27 between 4:00-7:00pm is our Family Fun Festival if you want to come play and check out the different activities offered at the HUB. Free food, games, and FUN!
Thank you to everyone that attended the HUB All-Star Breakfast this morning. We are so honored and humbled by your attendance and support of our mission and outreach programs. Contact us for more info on how you can assist the HUB in making a positive impact on the community.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific activities. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
October Activities & Events at the HUB Sports Center:
September 27 – HUB Family Fun Festival
October 2 – Homeschool PE
October 3 – Drop In Volleyball (Thursday Nights)
October 4 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
October 9 – Pickleball 101 Beginner Clinic
October 11 – Customized Adapted PE
October 11-13 – Breakthrough Basketball Camp
October 12 – ERVA Boys Volleyball Clinic
October 13 – ERVA Volleyball Clubs Open House
October 16 – Homeschool PE
October 19-20 – Spokane Showdown Wheelchair Basketball
October 26 – Superhero/Villains Pickleball Tournament
HUB Family Fun Festival – Mark your calendars for Friday, September 27 for an Open House at the HUB Sports Center from 4:00-7:00pm. This FREE event is for families to come play and discover all the activities offered to the community. Click Here for more details about this free, fun event.
Homeschool PE Day – Are you a homeschool parent? Plan to bring the kids to the HUB Sports Center on the 1st or 3rd Wednesday of the month to participate in sports and games facilitated by the HUB Staff. Click Here for more information and to register.
Superheroes & Villains Pickleball Tournament – Dress up as your favorite Superhero or Villain and play some pickleball to raise funds for Shriner’s Hospital for Children. October 26th – Click Here to register.
Winter Futsal League – Come and play the exciting, face-paced game of futsal. Sign your team up for the fall and/or winter futsal leagues at the HUB Sports Center. Tuesday nights over 6 weeks in November and December. Click Here to reserve your team’s spot. Last year’s Fall session maxed out with 30 teams!
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Class. Tuesdays 9:00-10:00am and Thursdays 8:30-9:30am. Click Here for more info.
- Taekwondo Class – Tuesday & Thursday nights. Youth and Adults. Class times between 4:30-7:30pm.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Homeschool PE – Your child will focus on different motor skills while learning different sports and games. They will learn proper techniques and game rules that will help them in their development.
- Special Needs Customized PE – For any student who needs special accommodations due to an intellectual and/or developmental disability. Students perform at an individual level of ability without pressure or competition, and will have the chance to learn more about sports in a way that is customized for each individual’s needs.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our Beginner 101 pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. & Tues/Thurs from 9:30-11:30am – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sunday and Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Greenstone Homes
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Damon Orthodontics
- Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
- Wendle Motors
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thank you to our 2019 All-Star Breakfast Sponsors:
Silver: Avista, Baker Construction, Banner Bank, Becker Buick, Blissful Whisk, Brewer Public Affairs, Broadway Flying J, Edward Jones – Ty Barbery, Haase Landscape, Inland Power & Light, North Pines Chiropractic, Retirement Nationwide, Ryan R. Love DDS, Spokane Sports Commission, Therapeutic Associates Liberty Lake, Thrivent Financial, Waste Management
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters!
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program. Program is active October through May for current partner schools Greenacres, Evergreen, Bowdish, North Pines, Summit, Centennial, City School and East Valley Middle Schools.
We have 20 businesses who chose to promote their business through the positive impact of being associated with the HUB through various sponsorships. We are seeking another 10-15 business partners to sponsor events, courts, scoreboards and other opportunities. The current sponsors are pleased with the value we provided through exposure to our patrons through signage, web site, promotional material and our in-house video system. We are grateful for our business partners and are continually looking for creative ways to add value for their sponsorship.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 180,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship email@example.com
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”