We are excited to host the HUB All-Star Breakfast at Mirabeau Park Hotel, Thursday, September 28th. We’ll share our story and the progress we are making with our outreach events and programs.
Our fall schedule is busy with some terrific events activities listed below. Be sure to bring your family and come check out the HUB Sports Center’s free HUB-apalooza Family Fun Festival on Friday, September 29th from 4-7pm.
And check out our first annual Mother/Son Gym Jam on September 30th!
Mother/Son Gym Jam – Join us for a special night of fun and games at the HUB Sports Center on September 30. Moms and their boys will have a great time playing and laughing together through various games and contests. Click Here for information and put this event on your calendar.
HUB Hustle Pre-Season Basketball Tournament– Join us October 21-22 at the HUB Sports Center for an opportunity to dust off the basketball shoes and shoot some hoops. Boys and Girls teams for 5th-8th grade can come take part in this event. Certified officials will be provided. Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 3 games. Tournament is a qualifier for Middle School Basketball Championships. Early registration deadline is October 4th. Click Here for the registration information.
Indoor Fly-In – The Inland Empire Quiet Flyers are coming to the HUB Sports Center to fly some RC Airplanes around the spacious confines October 15th. Click Here for information.
Superheroes & Villains Pickleball Tournament – Dress up as your favorite Superhero or Villain and play some pickleball to raise funds for Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital. October 21st – Click Here to register.
NEW – PiYo Class (Pilates/Yoga combo) – Tuesday nights 6:00-7:00pm. Drop-ins welcome.
- NEW – Yoga Class – Wednesday nights 7:00-8:00pm. Drop-ins welcome.
- NEW – Taekwondo Class – Tuesday & Thursday nights. Youth and Adults. Class times between 4:30-7:30pm.
Zumba Aerobics – Monday & Wednesday nights 6:00-7:00pm. And Wednesday mornings from 9:30-10:30am. Click Here to see times and more details.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration.
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. & Tues/Thurs from 10:00am-12:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sunday & Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm – $5/player
- NEW – Wendle Motors
- Greenstone Homes
- Best Western Plus – Liberty Lake
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Silver: Banner Bank, Inland Power & Light, Therapeutic Associates Liberty Lake, Haase Landscape, Becker Buick, Baker Construction, INB Bank, Horizon Credit Union, North Pines Chiropractic, Ryan R. Love DDS, Spokane Sports Commission, Waste Management, Avista.
We have 20 businesses who chose to promote their business through the positive impact of being associated with the HUB through various sponsorships. We are seeking another 10-15 business partners to sponsor events, courts, scoreboards and other opportunities. The current sponsors are pleased with the value we provided through exposure to our patrons through signage, web site, promotional material and our in-house video system. We are grateful for our business partners and are continually looking for creative ways to add value for their sponsorship.