Come join us for the HUB-apalooza Family Fun Festival on Sunday, September 27th from 3:00-6:00pm as we celebrate our 8th anniversary! Fun games and play time with the family and then a charity BubbleBall game with local law enforcement at 5:00pm. It’s all FREE!!!
We had a wonderful morning hosting the 2nd Annual HUB All-Star Breakfast this week. Thank you for your continued support and encouragement as we provide events that have a positive impact on youth and community. To see our videos from the breakfast, CLICK HERE.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
September 27 – HUB-apalooza Family Fun Festival
September 29 – Fall Footskills Training begins
October 3 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
October 10-11 – Breakthrough Basketball Camp
October 17 – Gonzaga Bulldog Bash Volleyball Tournament
October 17-18 – HUB Hustle PreSeason Basketball Tournament
October 25 – NBC Camps Volleyball Clinic
October 31 – Cross-Fit Halloween WOD
Special Upcoming Events
HUB-apalooza Family Fun Festival – Bring the whole family for a fun-filled afternoon of games and activities. We will be showcasing many of the activities the HUB Sports Center has to offer. September 27th from 3:00-5:00pm. Click Here for information and put this event on your calendar. Stay for the “Law & Disorder” Charity BubbleBall Game at 5:00pm where local law enforcement personnel “be the ball”!
Superhero Dodgeball Tournament – Break out the capes and relive those old glory days on the dodgeball court. Sign your Justice League or Legion of Doom team up for this tournament October 24th. Click Here for more details. Note: No Superpowers may be used during play.
HUB Hustle Pre-Season Basketball Tournament– Join us October 17-18 at the HUB Sports Center for an opportunity to dust off the basketball shoes and shoot some hoops. Boys and Girls teams for 6th-8th grade can come take part in this event. Certified officials will be provided. Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 3 games. Tournament is a qualifier for the WA Middle School Basketball Championships. Early registration deadline is October 8th. Click Here for the registration information.
- Zumba Aerobics – Monday thru Thursday nights. Click Here to see times and more details.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Modern Farang-Mu Sul – Join Master Pinto as he instructs you in this exciting martial art discipline. Classes meet Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth Hapkido 5:00-5:50pm. Adults FMS Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00-7:15pm. FMS Weapons/ Filipino Martial Arts Mondays & Wednesdays 7:20-9:00pm. Click Here for more details and registration. Click Here for more details.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday nights from 7:00-8:30pm and Saturdays from 1:30-3:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sundays & Wednesdays from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
- Rodda Paint
- Specialty Lighting
- Walls that Talk
- Greenstone Homes
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Comfort Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
- Quality Inn – Liberty Lake
- Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB All-Star Breakfast Sponsors
September 24th was the 2nd annual HUB All-Star Breakfast to raise money for our outreach events and programs as well as the capital campaign. We would like to thank our sponsors of the breakfast: Peppertree Inns, Mirabeau Park Hotel, Referee Photo, Washington Trust Bank, Dishman Dodge, Valley Hospital, Banner Bank, Proto Technologies, Avista, Mountain West Bank, Inland Power & Light, Greenstone Homes, Umpqua Bank, Kielmle & Hagood, Damon Orthodontics, Spokane Sports Commission, Baden Sports, Therapeutic Associates, NAI Black, Bensway Lawn & Tree Care, Lydig Construction, Becker Buick, Baker Construction, and Garco Construction.
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for a Video about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”