Come out to the HUB Sports Center this fall and check out these activities. Bring your family out to HUB-apalooza Family Fun Festival on September 27th from 1-4pm. Free activities for the whole family! Stay for a showing of “Frozen” at 4:30pm.
A big THANK YOU to everyone that attended the HUB All-Star Breakfast. You are All-Stars to us!
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
September 27 – HUB-apalooza Family Fun Festival
September 28 – BubbleBall JAM
October 4-5 – Lilac City Badminton Tournament
October 11-12 – Spokane Ultimate Table Tennis Tournament
October 19 – Bulldog Bash Collegiate Club Volleyball
Family Fun Festival & Open House-Bring the whole family for a fun filled afternoon of games and activities. We will be showcasing many of the activities the HUB Sports Center has to offer on September 27th from 1:00pm-4:00pm. Click Here for information and put this event on your calendar. Stay and sing-along with “Frozen” at 4:30pm sponsored by Kids Smile Dental and Paventy Orthdontics.
BubbleBall JAM – Bring your friends, family and teammates to “knock their socks off” and play some Bubble Ball Soccer on September 28th. Come check out this new event and “get your ball on”. Click Here for details and registration. Use Discount Code: HUB50club for 50% off your Bubbleball online registration.
- Zumba Aerobics – Come for a fun, upbeat different kind of work out with Zumba! Zumba is a great way to get a well-rounded workout without feeling like the traditional gym visit. Great music and moves every Wednesday from 6-7 pm and Saturday from 9-10am, classes are only $3.00.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm / Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sun. and Wed. from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
- Table Tennis Drop In on Monday & Wednesday evening from 6:00-9:00pm. – $3/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Jimmy John’s Liberty Lake – New Sponsor!!!
Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn
Mirabeau Park Hotel
Residence Inn by Marriott
Comfort Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Quality Inn – Liberty Lake
Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
Red Lion Hotel at the Park
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 170,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”