Come and celebrate with us!!! Our 5 year anniversary Open House is this Saturday, September 29th between 12pm and 4pm. It will be an afternoon of fun games and activities for the entire family. Admission is FREE!!! Click Here for details.
Check out the information below and at our new website: www.HubSportsCenter.org.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HubSportsCenter) to get updated event notices and the latest information.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Tournaments and other activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
(*more details in Special Events below)
September 29 – HUB Sports Center Open House*
September 30 – HUB Hustle Pre-Season Basketball Tournament
October 6-7 – Lilac City Badminton Tournament
October 6-7 – Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tournament
October 13 – Warrior Camp MMA Event
October 19 – Dads & Dudes Night*
October 20 – Bulldog Bash Collegiate Club Volleyball Tournament
October 21 – HUB Pre-Season Basketball Skills Clinic*
October 21 – NBC Camps Volleyball Clinic
October 28 – Futsal Fest Halloween Party
HUB Sports Center Open House 5 Year Anniversary Celebration-It has been 5 years since the HUB Sports Center began serving the community. We are celebrating with an Open House and Community Wellness Fair on September 29th from 12:00pm-4:00pm. Please come join us for sports activities, fun competitions, food, games, and more! Stay for the free movie “The Lorax” sponsored by Greenstone Homes. Click Here for the flyer and put this on your calendar. Admission is FREE!!!
Dads & Dudes Night – Join us Friday, October 19th from 6:00pm-9:00pm for our 1st Annual Dads & Dudes Night co-sponsored by Boy Scouts of America Inland Northwest Council. This event is about fathers and sons spending quality time together having fun, deepening relationship and making positive memories. Come have a ball and barrel of fun playing sports and silly games. All ages welcome (Uncles and Grandpas too). Click here for the flyer and more details.
Pre-Season Basketball Clinic– Get your game in gear for the upcoming hoops season. Come to the HUB Basketball Clinic Sunday, October 21 from 1:00pm-4:00pm featuring the Men’s Club Basketball Team from Gonzaga. The clinic will focus on basketball skills (ball handling, passing shooting and defense). This clinic is for 1st-6th grade boys and girls. Click Here for the registration form.
Fall Classes & Leagues!!
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with dates, times and pricing.
- Zumba Aerobics – Classes will be held on Monday and Friday nights from 5:30-6:30pm as well as Saturday mornings 9:00-10:00am. Click Here for details.
- Kung Fu Class – Tuesday & Thursday nights 7:00-8:30pm. Call to register 509-927-0602.
- Futsal (indoor soccer) will be back this fall and winter. The HUB Sports Center will host leagues and tournaments. Click Here for the flyer with dates and details. Get your team signed up early as over 100 teams participating in these events last season.
- Upward Basketball & Cheerleading – Registration ends October 19th. Sign Up Here.
- YMCA Basketball – Registration ends October 1st. Sign Up via phone at 509-777-9622.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Senior Pickleball on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $2/player
- Basketball Open Gym on Tuesday Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. $5/player (includes shuttles)
- Volleyball Open Gym on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm – $4/player.
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Dr. Scott Ralph Orthodontis
Dr. Molly Gunsaulis Children’s Dentist
Best Western Plus Peppertree Inns
Mirabeau Park Hotel
Spalding Auto Parts
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. We are planning for over 150,000 kids and families participating in events this coming season. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center.Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible. The tax ID number is: 26-0173199. Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”