HUB Sports Center is ready to welcome back youth basketball this month with YMCA games beginning in November and Spokane AAU Boo-Ball tournament this weekend. Last chance for Drive-In Movies October 29 with Coco & Hocus Pocus. Bring a carload to watch these Halloween Classics.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- October 28 – HUB Open Play Volleyball (LAST NIGHT)
- October 29-30 – AAU Boo Ball Basketball Tournament
- October 29 – DRIVE-IN MOVIES (Coco/Hocus Pocus)
- November 2 – Homeschool PE Class
- November 2 – YMCA Basketball League (W-F)
- November 3 – HUB Futsal League
- November 5-6 – PGC Basketball Camp
- November 7 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- November 9 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- November 12 – EW Surf Fall Futsal Tournament
- November 12/13 – Gonzaga Club Volleyball Bulldog Bash Tournament
- November 14 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- November 16 – Homeschool PE Class
- November 19 – T-Giving Dig In Adult Volleyball Tournament
- November 21 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- November 21 – YMCA Basketball League
- November 25 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
- November 28 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- December 3 – Believe in Me – A Place to Call Home
- December 3 – DRIVE-IN MOVIES (The Polar Express/The Santa Clause)
We have opportunities to join the HUB team. Check out the jobs page and discover our current openings. HUB Jobs
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening Tuesday and Friday mornings at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
Support the HUB Sports Center
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- That Smile by Josh Johnson Orthodontics
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Spokane Valley
- Red Lion Templin’s Hotel
- TDS Fiber
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family a wonderful fall season!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.