It’s wonderful to see HUB Sports Center’s calendar filling up with activities this fall. We are excited to host youth basketball again with YMCA and AAU Leagues beginning this month. Check out the activity calendar below for events for your family.
Drive-In Movies for HUB-o-ween! Last chance for Drive-In Movies on October 30 with “Hocus Pocus” and “Carrie”. Click Here for all our 2021 dates, movies and tickets.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- October 30 – Drive-In Movies (Hocus Pocus / Carrie)
- October 30 – VolleyGhoul Basharoo Adult Volleyball
- November 2 – HUB Futsal League (Tuesdays)
- November 3 – Homeschool PE
- November 3 – YMCA Basketball League (W-F)
- November 6-7 – AAU Boo Ball Basketball Tournament
- November 8 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- November 13 – AAU Basketball League
- November 14 – Volleyball Adult Tournament
- November 15 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- November 17 – Homeschool PE
- November 18 – Skyhawks Speed/Agility Training
- November 20 – AAU Basketball League
- November 20 – Lilac City Legends Basketball Game
- November 22 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W)
- November 22 – Skyhawks Soccer or Cheerleading
- November 27 – Foster Kids Night Out
- November 27 – Lilac City Legends Basketball Game
- November 29 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- November 30 – Giving Tuesday
- December 4 – Drive-In Movies (Elf / Home Alone)
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginners. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- That Smile by Josh Johnson Orthodontics
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Spokane Valley
- Red Lion Templin’s Hotel
- TDS Fiber
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.