While we are missing many of our usual events and activities, we are enjoying our Youth Development programs at the HUB Sports Center. Check out our afterschool programs for Physical Education and Project-Based STEM Learning. We have extended our Drive-In Movie options as well.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- November 2-5 – HUB Afterschool PE Program
- November 3/4 – Homeschool PE
- November 7 – HUB Drive-In Hook 4:45pm
- November 7 – HUB Drive-In Pirates of the Caribbean 8:00pm
- November 9-12 – HUB Afterschool PE Program
- November 9-12 – STEM Camp – Computer Programming (1 day)
- November 11 – Beginner Pickleball Clinic
- November 14 – HUB Drive-In High School Musical 5:00pm
- November 14 – HUB Drive-In Breakfast Club 8:00pm
- November 16-19 – HUB Afterschool PE Program
- November 16-19 – STEM Camp – Computer Coding (1 day)
- November 17/18 – Homeschool PE
- November 20 – Special Needs PE
- November 23-24 – HUB Afterschool PE Program
After-School Program – HUB Sports Center will provide recreation and study time activities after-school from 3:30-5:30pm. Students sign up for one day or a week at a time. CLICK HERE for more details.
HUB Outdoor Drive-In Movies – HUB will host a variety of movies on Saturday nights in November (7th and 14th) and December 5th. Bring your family in the car to the HUB for a movie night from our north parking area. You MUST pre-register to attend as we have a limited number of parking spots available. CLICK HERE for more details.
HUB STEM Camps – Did you know that there are scientists involved with computers and computer programming? Come discover the computer science lingo and what it all means including how does a computer “learn”, what does it mean to “run” a program and what computer programming and an obstacle course have in common! Sign up for one or two STEM lessons from N2X which meets the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). CLICK HERE for more details. Presented in partnership with STCU.
Homeschool PE – Sports and activities will be led by our staff and provide students with an opportunity to be in motion and learn a variety of skills through physical education. CLICK HERE to register and for more details.
Business to School Reading Program – Sign up your business to be virtual guest readers to our K-5 students this fall. 15-20 minutes a month is all we require. CLICK HERE for more details.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening via Zoom during the week. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – We are excited to welcome back Pickleball in September. You MUST pre-register for our Open Play times. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center as we wait out this temporary shut down. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Cricket Wireless – Greater Spokane Area
- Valley Christian School
- That Smile by Josh Johnson Orthodontics
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best during these challenging times. We can do this together! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.