We are ready for basketball season! Spokane Hoops AAU and the YMCA basketball seasons kick off in November. You can live stream the action via Playsight!
Thank you to everyone that attended the HUB All-Star Breakfast in September. It was a wonderful success! Contact us for more info on how you can assist the HUB in making a positive impact on the community.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific activities. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
November Activities & Events at the HUB Sports Center:
October 31 – Drop In Volleyball (Halloween Edition)
November 2-3 – AAU Basketball Boo Ball Tournament
November 4 – YMCA Youth Basketball League (Mon/Wed/Fri)
November 5 – HUB Futsal League (Tuesday Nights)
November 6 – Homeschool PE
November 7 – Drop In Volleyball
November 8 – Customized PE Class
November 9 – AAU Basketball League Games
November 10 – Spokane Sparrow Volleyball Tournament
November 11 – YMCA Youth Basketball League (Mon/Wed/Fri)
November 12 – HUB Futsal League (Tuesday Nights)
November 13 – Pickleball 101 Beginner Clinic
November 14 – Drop In Volleyball
November 16 – AAU Basketball League Games
November 18 – YMCA Youth Basketball League (Mon/Wed/Fri)
November 19 – HUB Futsal League (Tuesday Nights)
November 20 – Homeschool PE
November 21 – Drop In Volleyball
November 23 – AAU Basketball League Games
November 24 – YMCA Youth Basketball League (Mon/Wed)
November 25 – HUB Futsal League (Tuesday Nights)
Homeschool PE Day – Are you a homeschool parent? Plan to bring the kids to the HUB Sports Center on the 1st or 3rd Wednesday of the month to participate in sports and games facilitated by the HUB Staff. Click Here for more information and to register.
Winter Futsal League – Come and play the exciting, face-paced game of futsal. Sign your team up for the winter futsal leagues at the HUB Sports Center. Friday nights over 6 weeks in January and February. Click Here to reserve your team’s spot. Last year’s winter session maxed out with 24 teams!
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Class. Tuesdays 9:00-10:00am and Thursdays 8:30-9:30am. Click Here for more info.
- Taekwondo Class – Tuesday & Thursday nights. Youth and Adults. Class times between 4:30-7:30pm.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Homeschool PE – Your child will focus on different motor skills while learning different sports and games. They will learn proper techniques and game rules that will help them in their development.
- Special Needs Customized PE – For any student who needs special accommodations due to an intellectual and/or developmental disability. Students perform at an individual level of ability without pressure or competition, and will have the chance to learn more about sports in a way that is customized for each individual’s needs.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our Beginner 101 pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. & Tues/Thurs from 9:30-11:30am – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sunday nights from 7:00-9:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- NBC Camps
- Spokane International Airport
- Davenport Hotel Collection
- CHAS Health
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thank you to our 2019 All-Star Breakfast Sponsors:
Silver: Avista, Baker Construction, Banner Bank, Becker Buick, Blissful Whisk, Brewer Public Affairs, Broadway Flying J, Edward Jones – Ty Barbery, Haase Landscape, Inland Power & Light, North Pines Chiropractic, Retirement Nationwide, Ryan R. Love DDS, Spokane Sports Commission, Therapeutic Associates Liberty Lake, Thrivent Financial, Waste Management
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters!
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program. Program is active October through May for current partner schools Greenacres, Evergreen, Bowdish, North Pines, Summit, Centennial, City School and East Valley Middle Schools.
We have 20 businesses who chose to promote their business through the positive impact of being associated with the HUB through various sponsorships. We are seeking another 10-15 business partners to sponsor events, courts, scoreboards and other opportunities. The current sponsors are pleased with the value we provided through exposure to our patrons through signage, web site, promotional material and our in-house video system. We are grateful for our business partners and are continually looking for creative ways to add value for their sponsorship.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 180,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship email@example.com
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”