We are so thankful for the HUB Sports Center and the activities and events we host for the community. We are also thankful for everyone that supports and uses this tremendous facility. Our one millionth visitor will pass through the doors on the 21st of November! Can you believe it?
School’s out November 11th! Sign up your 1st-6th grader for our Multi-Sport Day Camp. All sorts of sports in one day! Click Here for details.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
October 31 – Cross-Fit Halloween WOD
November Mon/Wed/Fri Nights – YMCA Basketball
November 3 – HUB Futsal League Tuesday nights
November 7-8 – AAU Boo-Ball Tournament
November 11 – HUB Multi-Sport Clinic
November 14 – AAU League Games
November 21 – AAU League Games
November 21 – ParaSport 3v3 Wheelchair Basketball
November 28-29 – HUB Futsal Turkey Shoot-Out
Special Upcoming Events
Multi-Sport Day Camp – The day will be full of different sports and fun play on Wednesday, November 11th for 1st through 6th graders. Sign up for half day option 9:00am-12:00pm for $30/person or the full day option 9:00am-3:00pm for $55/person. CLICK HERE to sign up.
ParaSport 3v3 Tournament – Come support this great organization and play some 3v3 hoops in a wheelchair. November 21st is your chance to put on some wheels and hoop with your friends. CLICK HERE for more information and to sign-up,
Turkey Shoot-Out Futsal – Burnoff that Turkey with some indoor futsal action! Come to the HUB Sports Center on November 28-29 for some 5 v 5 games with your team. Boys/Girls teams – U7 through U14 divisions. Registration Deadline is November 13th. (Discount if registered by October 30th.) CLICK HERE for the registration information.
- Zumba Aerobics – Monday thru Thursday nights. Click Here to see times and more details.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Modern Farang-Mu Sul – Join Master Pinto as he instructs you in this exciting martial art discipline. Classes meet Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth Hapkido 5:00-5:50pm. Adults FMS 6:00-7:15pm. FMS Weapons/ Filipino Martial Arts 7:20-9:00pm. Click Here for more details.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday nights from 7:00-8:30pm and Saturdays from 1:30-3:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sundays from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
- Advance Dermatology
- Les Schwab Tire Centers
- Valley Hospital
- Timber Creek Buffet
- NBC Camps
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB All-Star Breakfast Sponsors
We had a wonderful morning hosting the 2nd Annual HUB All-Star Breakfast raising money for our outreach events and programs. Thank you for your continued support and encouragement as we provide events that have a positive impact on youth and community. To see our videos from the breakfast, CLICK HERE. To learn about opportunities to donate, CLICK HERE.
We would like to thank our sponsors of the breakfast: Peppertree Inns, Mirabeau Park Hotel, Referee Photo, Washington Trust Bank, Dishman Dodge, Valley Hospital, Banner Bank, Proto Technologies, Avista, Mountain West Bank, Inland Power & Light, Greenstone Homes, Umpqua Bank, Kielmle & Hagood, Damon Orthodontics, Spokane Sports Commission, Baden Sports, Therapeutic Associates, NAI Black, Bensway Lawn & Tree Care, Lydig Construction, Becker Buick, Baker Construction, and Garco Construction.
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”