There is so much to be thankful for as we head into November. We have many great events and activities this month. We are thankful for all the players, participants and spectators that utilize the HUB Sports Centers along with our supporters and sponsors.
A big THANK YOU to everyone that attended the HUB All-Star Breakfast at the end of September. It was a tremendous success! Do you want to know more about the HUB Sports Center? Click Here to see our video.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
November 1-2 – AAU Boo-Ball Tournament
November Mon/Wed/Fri Nights – YMCA Basketball League
November 4 – HUB Futsal League (Tuesday Nights)
November 8 – AAU League Games
November 9 – Evergreen Region Volleyball Tryouts (U12-U14)
November 14 – Special Olympics Project Unify
November 15 – AAU League Games
November 16 – Evergreen Region Volleyball Tryouts (U15-U18)
November 22 – AAU League Games
Basketball Clinic – Join us for some basketball 101 with drills and games on Tuesday, November 11th from 9:00am-12:00pm for 1st through 6th graders. $30/person. Click Here
Multi-Sport Clinic – This afternoon will be full of different sports and fun play on Tuesday, November 11th from 12:30pm-3:30pm for 1st through 6th graders. $30/person. Click Here
Combo Clinic – Take advantage and sign up for both clinics on Tuesday, November 11th. $55/person. Click Here
FootSkills Training – Come receive some great soccer foot skill training broken into beginner, intermediate and advanced sessions. Tuesdays or Fridays between 6:00-9:00pm. Limited spots available. Click Here for more details.
Turkey Shoot-Out Futsal– Burn off that Turkey with some indoor futsal action! Come to the HUB Sports Center on November 30 & December 1 for some 5 v 5 games with your team. Boys/Girls teams – U7 through U14 divisions. Registration Deadline is November 15th. Click Here for the registration form.
The 3-Ball Classic is a tournament style 3-point contest that puts players head-to-head against each other until there is only ONE CHAMPION! Sign up early to reserve your spot for this December 20th event. Click Here for more information.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm / Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
- NEW Class – Farang-Mu-Sul for kids (self-defense and anti-bullying tatics) and adults (react/survive/live concepts). Learn from Master Pinto on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:00-5:50pm (Kids) and 6:00-7:30pm (Adults). Click Here for details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sundays from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
- Table Tennis Drop In on Monday & Wednesday evening from 7:00-9:30pm. – $3/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Jimmy John’s Liberty Lake – New Sponsor!!!
Red Lion Templin’s – New Sponsor!!!
Edward Jones – New Sponsor!!!
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Special Thanks to Sunrise Rotary for the technology equipment!
Speakers from October – Matt Santangelo – Hoopfest/AAU, Sgt. Cochrane- US Army Recruiter, Mayor Steve Peterson – Liberty Lake,Paul Y. – Spokane Astronomy Club, Home Depot – Liberty Lake, Spokane Humane Society
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 170,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”