Spring has multiple events sprouting at HUB Sports Center. Our May events are listed below. Summer Camps are taking registrations now!
HUB Sports Center was recently presented with the Community Stewardship Award from the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber in recognition of our outreach programs and collaborations with community organizations.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- April 29 – Tyson McGuffin Pickleball Clinics
- April 29 – Riverbend Elementary PTSA Auction
- April 30 – ERVA/Spike2Care Volleyball Tournament
- May 4 – Homeschool PE
- May 4 – YMCA Basketball League (W)
- May 7 – Inland NW Volleyball Showcase
- May 7 – Drive-In Movie – Grease
- May 10 – Pickleball Warm-Up w/ Dr. Stiles
- May 11 – HUB Beginner Pickleball Clinic
- May 13-15 – Breakthough Basketball Camp
- May 18 – Homeschool PE
- May 19 – 3R Basketball League
- May 20 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
- May 21 – Dads & Dudes Night
- May 25 – HUB Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- May 27-29 – PacNW Basketball Championships – Girls
- June 3-5 – PacNW Basketball Championships – Boys
We are partnering with USL Spokane and the Together Spokane program. CLICK HERE to make a deposit for soccer season tickets and support the HUB as your deposit will be donated back to the HUB through this program.
Inland NW Volleyball Showcase Clinic – Sign up for this May 7th volleyball clinic for youth 8-14 years old. Lead instructor is Whitworth Head Coach Kati Bodecker. Coaches are the High School All-Star players. Click Here for more information and to register.
Dads & Dudes Night – Reserve your spot today for a fun night of games and activities with your son for Saturday, May 21st. All ages are welcome. Only $15 for a father/son combo. Click Here for more information and to register.
NEW – 3R Basketball – New 3v3 Basketball League is coming to Spokane. Be part of the inaugural season starting May 19th. Click Here for more details and registration.
Summer Camps – It is almost that time again. We have our summer sports camp line up listed with our confirmed groups. Sign up early to reserve your spot at one or more of these summer camps. Click Here for Summer Camps
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
We have opportunities to join the HUB team. Check out the jobs page and discover our current openings. HUB Jobs
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- That Smile by Josh Johnson Orthodontics
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Spokane Valley
- Red Lion Templin’s Hotel
- TDS Fiber
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.