We enjoyed welcoming many events and activities back to the HUB Sports Center as we hosted our first tournaments and basketball games in over a year. We are hopeful for our May events and activities to be at full strength as we provide a safe place for our youth to play and participate.
Drive-In Movies are BACK! Our May movie is Shrek on Friday, May 14. Click Here for all our 2021 dates, movies and tickets.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- May 1/2- Evergreen Region Volleyball Regional Championships
- May 4 – Vitalant Blood Drive (3:30-8:00pm) Appointment Only
- May 4 – Pickleball Clinics – Tyson McGuffin Signature Camps
- May 5 – Homeschool PE
- May 8 – Evergreen Region Adult Co-Ed Tournament
- May 11 – Pickleball Clinics – Tyson McGuffin Signature Camps
- May 12 – Beginner Intro Pickleball Clinic
- May 14 – Special Needs PE
- May 14 – Drive-In Movie Night
- May 15-17 – Pacific NW Qualifier Volleyball
- May 18- Pickleball Clinics – Tyson McGuffin Signature Camps
- May 19 – Homeschool PE
- May 21-23 – Pacific NW Qualifier Volleyball
- May 29 – Top3 Promotions 3v3 State Basketball Tournament
Vitalant Blood Drive – We are partnering with Vitalant to host a blood drive on Tuesday, May 4th at the HUB Sports Center. You need to make an appointment in advance. Use the Force on May 4th and donate blood. CLICK HERE for appointment.
Top3 Promotions 3v3 Basketball Tournament – Sign your team up for this 3v3 basketball tournament! Win cash prizes and qualify for the state championship and a chance at the $15,000 grand prize. CLICK HERE for more details.
Tyson McGuffin Pickleball Clinics – TM Coaching Professionals will lead intermediate and advanced pickleball clinics in April. Click Here for dates and details.
Summer Camps – It is almost that time again. We have our summer sports camp line up listed with our confirmed groups. Sign up early to reserve your spot at one or more of these summer camps. Click Here for Summer Camps.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball is back! Two options to play Monday-Thursday but you must sign up in advance. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have NEW clinics for beginners, intermediate and advanced players. CLICK HERE to find your best clinic option.
- Special Needs Customized PE – For any student who needs special accommodations due to an intellectual and/or developmental disability. Students perform at an individual level of ability without pressure or competition, and will have the chance to learn more about sports in a way that is customized for each individual’s needs.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- That Smile by Josh Johnson Orthodontics
- Red Lion Templin’s Hotel
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Special Thanks to our Glow Your Own Way sponsors!
We wish you and your family all the best! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.