We hope you and your family are healthy and well. It has been 47 days since we last hosted an activity at the HUB Sports Center. We miss you!!!
We are “patiently” waiting for the opportunity to safely host events and activities again for the youth and community at the HUB. Our team is collaborating with other organizations in the community to help each with best practices and ideas for how we can serve the public again. There will be new policies and procedures and we ask for your patience and compliance as we engage a new way to provide events and programs. We will be ready when the opportunity to re-open is presented.
In the interim, we have found new ways to engage with the community with program activities through our social media pages. Join the HUB Sports Center Facebook and Instagram pages for all the latest events.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities as of today.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- April 30 – HUB Trivia Night – Join us online Thursday night for some sports trivia. Details are in the link. (You MUST sign up before 7pm)
- May 1 – HUB Running Club – We will post virtual running/walking trails for you to complete each week. Posts are Fridays on Facebook and complete the “trail run” by the following Friday.
- May 7 – HUB Online Scavenger Hunt – Join in for a fun night of challenges for your family to complete within 2 hours.
- Weekly – We are posting PE @ Home activities and ideas via our Facebook page for youth to do at home or in their yard.
Summer Camps – We are currently planning to host summer camps at the HUB Sports Center. Please visit out Summer Camps page for updates and any changes.
Dads & Dudes Night – This fun night has been rescheduled for Saturday, August 15th. Reserve your spot today for a fun night of games and activities with your son. All ages are welcome. Only $15 for a father/son combo. Click Here for more information and to register.
Online Spring Classes!!
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening via Zoom during the week. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy is meeting twice a week via Zoom. Please contact David if you would to join in.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center as we wait out this temporary shut down. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
- Thank you to those that have made a gift since our temporary shut down! See List Here.
- You may also support us by purchasing a #ONETEAM shirt or sticker via our online store: www.hubsportscenter.org/store.