We are looking forward to some spring sunshine!!! Our spotlight is shining on two events in May: Inland Northwest Volleyball Showcase on May 6th and Dads & Dudes Night on May 20th. You don’t want to miss these celebrations.
We are in the midst of a Capital Campaign to purchase the facility and make the HUB Sports Center a permanent resource for the community. We recently received a $350,000 grant from the MJ Murdock Charitable Trust! We would appreciate your support in securing this facility for future generations. Click Here for more details to #SavetheHUB.
April 28-30 – Breakthrough Basketball Elite Guard Camp
May 1 – YMCA 3v3 League (Mondays)
May 12 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
May 19-20 – May Mania Pickleball Tournament
May 20 – Dads & Dudes Night
Dads & Dudes Night – Reserve your spot today for a fun night of games and activities with your son on May 20th. All ages are welcome. Only $10 for a father/son combo. Click Here for more information and to register.
Summer Camps – Get the inside scoop on the summer camps, leagues, and tournaments at the HUB Sports Center in 2017 by clicking HERE.
May Mania Pickleball– It’s On!!! Come be a part of this great sport; a combination of tennis and table tennis. This is a skill level tournament for doubles only. May Mania takes place May 19th & 20th. Click Here for registration and more details.
HOOPFIRST 3v3 Basketball Tournament – Get your team together and join us for this INDOOR tournament June 3rd. Boys and Girls in 4th-12th grade can sign up for one of three divisions of play. Only 8 teams per division. Sign up early for a discount ($80/team) and to guarantee your team a spot. $100/team. Registration Deadline is May 22nd. Click Here for registration and more details.
Summer Slam High School Basketball Tournaments – Click Here to check out the Summer Slam High School team basketball tournaments at the HUB Sports Center.
High School Volleyball League – Click Here for information about the High School summer volleyball league weeknights in July at the HUB Sports Center.
Spokane Hoopfest – The countdown is on to sign up for “the best basketball weekend on earth” at Hoopfest, June 25-26. Click Here to register your team or sign up to volunteer.
Zumba Aerobics – Monday & Wednesday nights 6:00-7:00pm. And Wednesday mornings from 9:30-10:30am. Click Here to see times and more details.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration.
- Lokahi Dance – Creative Ballet 4:30-5:15pm or Jazz and Hip Hop 5:15-6:00pm. Classes are on Thursdays in April/May.
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sunday & Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $5/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 8:00-10:00pm – $5/player