Spring is in the air and we are excited for the summer season. Check out our new BubbleBall activities as well as the Summer Camps lined up for 2015. Join the HUB Sports Center Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HubSportsCenter) and Twitter page (https://twitter.com/HUBSportsCntr) so you don’t miss out on the latest events and information.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Basketball / Futsal/Soccer / Pickleball / Volleyball / BubbleBall / Summer Camps
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
May 15 – Shake it Off for CF Zumbathon
May 15-16 – May Mania Pickleball Tournament
May 16 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
May 17 – HUB Invitational Volleyball Tournament
May 23-24 – Lilac City Showcase Volleyball Tournament
May 29 – Dads & Dudes Night
June 6 – HOOPFIRST 3v3 Basketball Tournament
June 13-14 – Volleyball Clinic with U-Texas Head Coach
June 18-20 – HUB Summer Jam HS Basketball
June 20 – All-State Girls Basketball Showcase
June 22-24 – NBC Basketball Camp
June 22-26 – Skyhawks Volleyball Camp
June 27 – Warhorse Karate Graduation
Dads & Dudes Night – Join us Friday, May 29th from 6:00pm-9:00pm for another Dads & Dudes Night. This event is about fathers and sons spending quality time together having fun, deepening relationship and making positive memories. Come have a ball and barrel of fun playing sports and silly games. Door prizes for “Dudes”. All ages welcome (Uncles and Grandpas too). Click Here for registration and more details.
Summer Camps– Get the inside scoop on the summer camps, leagues and tournaments at the HUB Sports Center for 2015 by clicking HERE!
HOOPFIRST 3v3 BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT – Get your team together and join us for this INDOOR tournament June 6th. Boys and Girls in 4th-12th grade can sign up for one of three divisions of play. Only 8 teams per division. Sign up early by May 9th for a discount ($75/team) and to guarantee your team a spot. Otherwise it’s $95/team. Final Registration Deadline is May 23rd. Click Here for registration and more details.
BubbleBall Mondays – Looking for a great way to start the week off and knock away the Monday blues? Sign up for BubbleBall Drop-In on Mondays! Bring your friends, co-workers, teammates and bump around with one of the newest sports around. Guaranteed to make you laugh while you have a blast with friends. Sign Up Here and reserve your time. (Use discount code “BubbleMAY15” for $50 off!!!)
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Modern Farang-Mu Sul – Join Master Pinto as he instructs you in this exciting martial art discipline. Classes meet Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth Hapkido 5:30-6:30pm. Adults FMS Mondays 6:30-7:45pm & Wednesdays 7:45-9:00pm. FMS Weapons Mondays 7:45-9:00pm & Wednesdays 6:30-7:45pm. Click Here for more details and registration. . Click Here for more details.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday nights from 7:00-8:30pm and Saturdays from 1:30-3:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sundays & Wednesdays from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
- Table Tennis Drop In on Monday & Wednesday evening from 7:00-9:30pm. – $3/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Subway (Appleway/Barker Rd)
Valley Hospital / Rockwood Clinics
Timber Creek Buffet
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Speakers from April – Zak Designs, Mayor Peterson – Liberty Lake, Hoopfest – Matt Santangelo, Councilman Hafner – Spokane Valley, Spokane Humane Society, Spokane Shock, Visit Spokane.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for a Video about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”