HUB Sports Center in MARCHING into some big tournaments and events this month with Middle School Basketball Championships and Pacific NW Volleyball Qualifiers. We’re also excited for our HUB Crab Feed.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- March 1 – Homeschool PE Class
- March 1 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W)
- March 2 – Badminton Drop-In Play (Thursdays)
- March 3 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
- March 4 – ERVA U14 Shamrock Showdown Volleyball
- March 5 – ERVA U16 Shamrock Showdown Volleyball
- March 6 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W)
- March 6 – All NW Football Passing Academy (M-W)
- March 8 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- March 10 – IEQF Indoor RC Flying
- March 10-12 – Girls Middle School Basketball Championships
- March 15 – Homeschool PE Class
- March 17-19 – Boys Middle School Basketball Championships
- March 21 – Catch Spokane NW Exposure Basketball League (Tuesdays)
- March 22 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- March 24 – IEQF Indoor RC Flying
- March 25-27 – Pacific NW Qualifier (PNQ) Volleyball
- March 31-April 2 – Pacific NW Qualifier (PNQ) Volleyball
HUB Crab Feed Fundraiser!! This event is SOLD OUT. However you can still help support our outreach programs and events through bidding on our Silent Auction items. Bidding closes the evening of March 18th. CLICK HERE for more details (available March 1).
Inland NW Showcase Youth Volleyball Clinic – Sign up for this May 6th volleyball clinic for youth 8-14 years old. Lead instructor, Whitworth Head Coach Kati Bodecker, will provide skills and drills coached and taught by High School All-Star players from the region. Click Here for more information and to register.
Dads & Dudes Night – Reserve your spot for a fun night of games and activities with your son. Join us May 20th from 6-9pm. Only $15 for a father/son combo. All ages welcome. Click Here for more information and registration.
We have opportunities to join the HUB team. Check out the jobs page and discover our current openings. HUB Jobs
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening Tuesday and Friday mornings at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
- Drop-In Badminton – Join us Thursday nights at HUB Sports Center from 8-10pm to play some badminton. Registration at the door.
Support the HUB Sports Center
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- NAI Black – Shannon Pottratz
- Idaho Central Credit Union
- Spokane International Airport
- CHAS Health
- Tru by Hilton – Spokane Valley
- NBC Camps
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.