We are feeling Lucky for March as HUB Sports Center hosts WA Middle School Basketball Championships and Pacific NW Qualifier Volleyball this month. See all our upcoming events and activities below.
Congratulations to Bailey H! She was our 2 millionth person to come through the doors of HUB Sports Center on February 23rd. Bailey is a volleyball player with Renovators and received some HUB swag and gifts from Visit Spokane, Spokane Sports Commission, PNQ, Evergreen Region. Thank you to everyone who came to help celebrate this milestone with us.
Be sure to follow the HUB Sports Center Facebook and Instagram pages for updates and activities throughout the month.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- February 26 – ERVA Adult Volleyball Tournament
- February 26 – Lilac City Legends Basketball Game
- February 27 – ERVA Ace of Hearts Volleyball Tournament
- March 2 – YMCA Basketball League (W)
- March 2 – Homeschool PE
- March 4 – Warrior Camp Proving Grounds MMA
- March 5 – ERVA U14 Power League
- March 6 – ERVA U16 Power League
- March 9 – HUB Beginner Pickleball Clinic
- March 11-13 – WA Middle School Basketball Championships – Girls
- March 16 – Homeschool PE
- March 18-20 – WA Middle School Basketball Championships – Boys
- March 23 – HUB Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- March 25 – IEQF Indoor Flying
- March 26-28 – Pacific NW Qualifier Volleyball (17s)
- April 1-3 – Pacific NW Qualifier Volleyball (15s)
HUB Crab Feed Fundraiser!! Help support our outreach programs and events by registering for our HUB Crab Feed on March 26th.
Inland NW Volleyball Showcase Clinic – Sign up for this May 7th volleyball clinic for youth 8-14 years old. Lead instructor is Whitworth Head Coach Kati Bodecker. Coaches are the High School All-Star players. Click Here for more information and to register.
Dads & Dudes Night – Reserve your spot today for a fun night of games and activities with your son for Saturday, May 21st. All ages are welcome. Only $15 for a father/son combo. Click Here for more information and to register.
Breakthrough Basketball – Don’t miss out on Shooting & Offensive Skills Camp, May 13-15 for grades 5-10. Click Here for more information and to register. (Discount ends February 27.)
NEW – 3R Basketball – New 3v3 Basketball League is coming to Spokane. Be part of the inaugural season starting in May. Click Here for more details and registration.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginners. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
- SuperTots – Join in with child development programs in soccer and basketball for ages 1.5-5.5 with SuperTots at the HUB. CLICK HERE for dates, times and registration.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- NBC Camps
- Tru by Hilton – Spokane Valley
- CHAS Health
- Spokane International Airport
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.