We are excited to be in Phase 2 and hosted our first competition in 350 days on February 20th! We have limited dates/times still available for team practices and trainings. Click Here for the rental request form.
HUB Sports Center has partnered with MultiCare Foundation and will host a benefit concert on March 10th. This is a Drive-In Movie style concert and proceeds benefit mental and behavioral health services in the Inland Northwest. Click Here for More Info and Tickets.
If anything changes with our programs and availability, the first place to look will be the HUB Sports Center Facebook and Instagram pages. Be sure to follow us there.
Our March Challenge Calendar is ready for you! Click Here to view your activity, nutrition and health challenges for the month.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- February 28 – Spring & Spike Adult Volleyball
- March 1-4 – HUB Afterschool Enrichment Program
- March 2 – Pickleball 102 Clinic – Tyson McGuffin Camp
- March 3 – Homeschool PE
- March 9 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Advanced Clinic – Tyson McGuffin
- March 10 – Beginner Pickleball Clinic
- March 10 – Heart Strings for Hope Concert
- March 10/11 – STEM Class
- March 13/14 – ERVA Power League (tentative)
- March 16 – Pickleball 102 Clinic – Tyson McGuffin Camp
- March 17 – Homeschool PE
- March 17/18 – STEM Class
- March 19 – Special Needs PE
- March 21/22 – ERVA Power League (tentative)
- March 23 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Advanced Clinic – Tyson McGuffin
- March 27-29 – Pacific NW Qualifier 18s (tentative)
Glow Your Own Way – Join us for a HUB Sports Center fundraiser with this in-person and virtual run. Virtual 5/10k run will be hosted by Negative Split and available April 23-May2. The in-person “race” will be a .5k lap around the HUB on Saturday, April 24 at dusk. Mark your calendars. More details coming soon.
HUB STEM Classes – Our March STEM classes will focus on fantastic contraptions and kitchen chemistry. Classes will be held on Wed/Thurs from 5:00-7:00pm. Sign up for STEM classes and reserve your spot. CLICK HERE for more details.
Homeschool PE – Sports and activities will be led by our staff and provide students with an opportunity to be in motion and learn a variety of skills through physical education. CLICK HERE to register and for more details.
Tyson McGuffin Pickleball Clinics – TM Coaching Professionals will lead intermediate and advanced pickleball clinics in March. Click Here for dates and details.
Breakthrough Basketball – Don’t miss out on this fantastic Attack and Counter basketball training camp, April 24-26 for grades 7-12. Click Here for more information and to register. (Discount ends February 15.)
Summer Camps – It is almost that time again. We have our summer sports camp line up listed with our confirmed groups. Sign up early to reserve your spot at one or more of these summer camps. Click Here for Summer Camps.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening via Zoom during the week. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball is back! Two options to play Monday-Thursday but you must sign up in advance. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have NEW clinics for beginners, intermediate and advanced players. CLICK HERE to find your best clinic option.
- Special Needs Customized PE – For any student who needs special accommodations due to an intellectual and/or developmental disability. Students perform at an individual level of ability without pressure or competition, and will have the chance to learn more about sports in a way that is customized for each individual’s needs.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- CHAS Health
- Best Western Plus – Liberty Lake
- NBC Camps
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best during these challenging times. We can do this together! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.