We are all ready for some March madness with volleyball and basketball tournaments at the HUB Sports Center. We are hosting many other events too. Please take a look below and come join in the fun!
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific activities. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
February Activities & Events at the HUB Sports Center:
February 28 – HUB Futsal League (Final Games)
February 28 – Warrior Camp MMA Event
February 29 – ERVA Power League
March 1 – ERVA Power League
March 2 – HUB Drop In Volleyball (Mondays)
March 4 – Homeschool PE
March 4 – YMCA Basketball (Wednesdays)
March 4 – All NW Football Passing Academy (Wednesdays)
March 6 – Special Needs PE
March 7-8 – Apex Volleyball Tournament
March 11 – HUB Beginner Pickleball Clinic
March 13-15 – WA State Middle School Basketball Championships
March 18 – Homeschool PE
March 21-23 – PNQ Volleyball (week 1)
March 25 – Catch Spokane Adult Basketball League
March 27-29 – PNQ Volleyball (week 2)
April 3 – Warrior Camp Proving Grounds MMA
April 4-5 – INK Volleyball Tournament
PlaySight – HUB Sports Center has teamed up with PlaySight to provide Live Streaming and Video on Demand for the events and activities at the HUB Sports Center. Can’t make it to the game, watch live or watch later via PlaySight. Click Here for more details.
Breakthrough Basketball – Don’t miss out on this fantastic Attack and Counter basketball training camp, April 24-26 for grades 7-12. Click Here for more information and to register.
Dads & Dudes Night – Reserve your spot today for a fun night of games and activities with your son for Saturday, May 9th. All ages are welcome. Only $15 for a father/son combo. Click Here for more information and to register.
Skyhawks Spring Break Camp – We have a fun multisport camp for ages 7-11 over spring break. Youth will play a variety of sports from 9:00am-3:00pm. You can choose between a 3-day or 5-day camp. Sign Up Today!
Summer Camps – We already have our schedule for summer camps at the HUB Sports Center. Please visit out Summer Camps page and start planning summer 2020 activities for your children. Click Here for our list of activities.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes. Mondays 9:30-10:30am, Tuesdays 9:00-10:00am and Thursdays 8:30-9:30am. Click Here for more info.
- Taekwondo Class – Tuesday & Thursday nights. Youth and Adults. Class times between 4:30-7:30pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Homeschool PE – Your child will focus on different motor skills while learning different sports and games. They will learn proper techniques and game rules that will help them in their development.
- Special Needs Customized PE – For any student who needs special accommodations due to an intellectual and/or developmental disability. Students perform at an individual level of ability without pressure or competition, and will have the chance to learn more about sports in a way that is customized for each individual’s needs.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our Beginner 101 pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. & Tues/Thurs from 9:30-11:30am – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sunday nights from 7:00-9:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Volleyball Drop In on Monday nights from 7:00-10:00pm – $4/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Valley Christian School
- Red Lion Inn – Templin’s Resort
- Best Western Plus – Liberty Lake
- Sleep Inn – Post Falls
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters!
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program. Program is active October through May for current partner schools Greenacres, Evergreen, Bowdish, North Pines, Summit, Centennial, City School and East Valley Middle Schools.
We have 20 businesses who chose to promote their business through the positive impact of being associated with the HUB through various sponsorships. We are seeking another 10-15 business partners to sponsor events, courts, scoreboards and other opportunities. The current sponsors are pleased with the value we provided through exposure to our patrons through signage, web site, promotional material and our in-house video system. We are grateful for our business partners and are continually looking for creative ways to add value for their sponsorship.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship firstname.lastname@example.org
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”