Spring is looking to arrive early. We are ready for some great activities and events coming to the HUB Sports Center in March.
We are in the midst of a Capital Campaign to purchase the facility and make the HUB Sports Center a permanent resource for the community. Click Here for more details and to discover how you can assist.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific activities. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
February 27-28 – AAU Spring Classic Tournament
March 4 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
March 5-6 – Apex Awareness Volleyball Tournament
March 11-13 – State Middle School Basketball Championships
March 18-20 – Pacific NW Qualifier Volleyball
March 25-27 – Pacific NW Qualifier Volleyball
Special Upcoming Events
Breakthrough Basketball Camp– This is a 3-day basketball camp, April 22-24, that will improve your ball handling, shooting, passing, athleticism, decision-making, leadership skills, and scoring. Click Here for more information.
BubbleBall World Record – Join us in setting the record for the longest continuous game of BubbleBall soccer. This is a fundraiser for our HUB 360 afterschool program. Put your team of 8-12 people together and challenge another group to a game. Click Here for more information and to register.
Dads & Dudes Night – Reserve your spot today for a fun night of games and activities with your son. All ages are welcome. Only $10 for a father/son combo. Click Here for more information and to register.
Summer Camps – Get the inside scoop on the summer camps, leagues and tournaments at the HUB Sports Center for 2016 by clicking HERE.
- Zumba Aerobics – Monday thru Thursday nights. Click Here to see times and more details.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
- Modern Farang-Mu Sul – Join Master Pinto as he instructs you in this exciting martial art discipline. Classes meet Thursday nights & Saturday mornings. Youth Hapkido, Adult FMS Self-Defense, FMS Weapons. Click Here for more details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sun. & Wed. from 7:00-9:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
- Red Lion Templin’s Inn
- Strideline Socks
- Decade Awards
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!