Spring appears to have arrived early. We are ready to storm into March with our activities. See what is coming up below. Join the HUB Sports Center Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HubSportsCenter) and Twitter page (https://twitter.com/HUBSportsCntr) so you don’t miss out on the latest events and information.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
February 27 – Spokane Valley Chamber Luncheon
February 28 – Apex Volleyball Tournament
March 1 – Apex Volleyball Tournament
March 14-15 – Middle School Boys Basketball State Championships
March 20-22 – Pacific NW Qualifier Volleyball
March 27-29 – Pacific NW Qualifier Volleyball
SPRING BREAK MULTI-SPORT CAMP– It isn’t too early to make plans for Spring Break. Sign up now for the HUB Sports Center’s Spring Break camp for 4th through 8th graders. We’ll cover the basic skills in multiple sports and play basketball, volleyball, soccer, kickball and more. Join us April 6th-9th from 9:00am-12:00pm. Only $100/person. Registration Deadline is March 27th. CLICK HERE for registration.
Dads & Dudes Night – Join us Friday, May 29th from 6:00pm-9:00pm for another Dads & Dudes Night. This event is about fathers and sons spending quality time together having fun, deepening relationship and making positive memories. Come have a ball and barrel of fun playing sports and silly games. Door prizes for “Dudes”. All ages welcome (Uncles and Grandpas too). Click Here for registration and more details.
Summer Camps– Get the inside scoop on the summer camps, leagues and tournaments at the HUB Sports Center for 2015 by clicking HERE!
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- NEW – My Bootcamp – Come be a part of a transformation with this high-intensity functional workout. Classes meet Mon/Wed/Fri from 11:00am-12:00pm. Click Here for more details.
- Modern Farang-Mu Sul – Join Master Pinto as he instructs you in this exciting martial art discipline. Classes meet Mon/Wed nights. Youth 6:00-7:00pm / Adults 7:00-8:15pm. Click Here for more details.
- FMS Weapons & Lameco Eskirma Training – Join Master Pinto for these unique self-defense classes on Tuesday nights from 6:30-8:15pm. Click Here for more details.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday nights from 7:00-8:30pm and Saturdays from 1:30-3:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
- NEW – Wushu Kung Fu – Classes for adults and kids meeting on Tuesdays 6:00-7:00pm and Saturdays 11:00am-12:00pm. Click Here for details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sundays & Wednesdays from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
- Table Tennis Drop In on Monday & Wednesday evening from 7:00-9:30pm. – $3/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Jimmy John’s Liberty Lake
Red Lion Templin’s
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Speakers from February- Got MADNESS, Central Valley School District Superintendent, U-District Physical Therapy, Blessings Under the Bridge.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for a Video about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”