It’s time for March and we are excited about the events and activities this month. We have some new events this month with Shamrocker Volleyball and Middle School Basketball State Championships. We welcome back Apex and PNQ Volleyball. We look forward to seeing you here.
We have partnered with Fred Meyer’s Community Rewards program. It’s an easy way to help the HUB Sports Center earn donations. CLICK HERE for information on how to enroll.
Come Follow the HUB Sports Center on Twitter!! twitter.com/HUBSportsCntr We’ll be tweeting about our events and activities.
Like the HUB Sports Center Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HubSportsCenter) where we post pictures from our events and detail new activities.
New Webpages: We have new webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Basketball – www.HubSportsCenter.org/Basketball
Futsal/Soccer – www.HubSportsCenter.org/Futsal
Pickleball – www.HubSportsCenter.org/Pickleball
Volleyball – www.HubSportsCenter.org/Volleyball
Summer Camps – www.HubSportsCenter.org/Summer-Camps
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
March 1-2 – Apex Awareness Tournament
March 8 – Hoopster Challenge 3v3 Tournament
March 9 – ERVA Shamrocker Volleyball Tournament
March 15-16 – Middle School Basketball State Championships
March 21-23 – Pacific NW Qualifier (PNQ) Volleyball
March 28-30 – Pacific NW Qualifier (PNQ) Volleyball
Summer Activities Kids Expo
It’s getting to be that time of year again when thoughts start to wonder towards warmer weather and summer. We will be a part of this Expo on April 19th where summer activity providers will be coming from all over the greater Spokane area so parents can shop for everything at one location. CLICK HERE for details.
Dads & Dudes Night – Join us Saturday, May 31st from 6:00pm-9:00pm for another Dads & Dudes Night. This event is about fathers and sons spending quality time together having fun, deepening relationship and making positive memories. Come have a ball and barrel of fun playing sports and silly games. Door prizes for “Dudes”. All ages welcome (Uncles and Grandpas too). CLICK HERE for registration and more details.
Summer Camps– Get the inside scoop on the summer camps, leagues and tournaments at the HUB Sports Center for 2014 by clicking HERE!
Winter Classes & Clinics!!
- NEW – FEET to FRIENDS Walking Group – This group meets every Monday and Thursday from 9:30-11:00am for walking and talking. Only $1 to come inside for some group exercise and fellowship.
- Zumba Aerobics -Start your New Year’s off with a fun, upbeat different kind of work out with Zumba! Zumba is a great way to get a well-rounded workout without feeling like the traditional gym visit. Great music and moves every Monday from 6-7 pm and Saturday from 9-10am, classes are only $3.00.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm / Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with dates, times and pricing.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sun. from 6:30-8:30pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 8:00-10:00pm. $5/player (includes shuttles)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Dr. Molly Gunsaulis – Children’s Dentist
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Mayor Steve Peterson, Liberty Lake PD, Ryan McNeice, STCU, USA Boxing, CVSD – Ben Small, Spokane Arena, Avista, PetVet, Clear Channel Radio.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 170,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”