Summer is just around the corner. Registration for Summer Camps is open and some camps are already nearing capacity. Discover fun activities below.
Be sure to follow the HUB Sports Center Facebook and Instagram pages for updates and activities throughout the month.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- May 27-29 – PacNW Basketball Championships – Girls
- June 1 – Evening Pickleball Open Play – Wednesdays
- June 3-5 – PacNW Basketball Championships – Boys
- June 7/9 – Renovators Youth Volleyball Camps (Tu/Th)
- June 8 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- June 18 – All-State Girls Basketball Games
- June 18 – HUB Volleyball Youth Clinic by RVC
- June 20-22 – NBC Basketball Camp
- June 20-24 – Skyhawks Volleyball Camp
- June 22 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- June 27-July 1 – PGC Basketball Camp
- July 5 – HUB HS Volleyball League
- July 5-8 – Skyhawks Basketball Camp
We are partnering with USL Spokane and the Together Spokane program. CLICK HERE to make a deposit for soccer season tickets and support the HUB as your deposit will be donated back to the HUB through this program.
NEW – 3R Basketball – New 3v3 Basketball League is coming to Spokane. Be part of the inaugural season starting July 21st. Click Here for more details and registration.
Liberty Lake Throw Down – This event is a community corn hole tournament for the entire family. So if you are ready to THROW DOWN and challenge your friends and neighbors for not only neighborhood bragging rights, but also for some big cash prizes, you have come to the right spot! Saturday, August 20th at Orchard Park in Liberty Lake. CLICK HERE for more details and to register.
High School Basketball & Volleyball Summer Play: High School Volleyball teams can sign up for our Summer League Tuesdays in July. High School Basketball teams can sign up for our Summer Slam weekend tournaments. Both are taking place in July at the HUB Sports Center.
Summer Camps – It is almost that time again. We have our summer sports camp line up listed with our confirmed groups. Sign up early to reserve your spot at one or more of these summer camps. Click Here for Summer Camps
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person Tuesday and Thursday morning at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
We have opportunities to join the HUB team. Check out the jobs page and discover our current openings. HUB Jobs
Support the HUB Sports Center
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- NBC Camps
- Tru by Hilton – Spokane Valley
- CHAS Health
- Spokane International Airport
- Idaho Central Credit Union
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.