We are ready for summer! There are some great summer camp options and other family friendly activities scheduled at the HUB Sports Center in June and all summer. Register early as we already have some events near capacity.
Drive-In Movies are BACK! Our June movie is “The Parent Trap” showing on Friday, June 18. Click Here for all our 2021 dates, movies and tickets.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- June 4-6 – Pac-NW Basketball Championships
- June 9 – Beginner Intro Pickleball Clinic
- June 11-12 – June Mania Pickleball Tournament
- June 11 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
- June 12 – Lilac City Legends Basketball Game
- June 15 – Art of Coaching Volleyball Talent ID Camp
- June 18 – Drive-In Movie Night
- June 19 – Dads & Dudes Night
- June 21-23 – NBC Basketball Camp
- June 21-25 – Skyhawks Volleyball Camp
- June 26 – Lilac City Legends Basketball Game
- June 28-July 2 – Skyhawks STEM Basketball Camp
- July 1 – Catch Spokane Adult Basketball League (Thursdays)
Dads & Dudes Night – Come have a ball on June 19th! It’s a night for the boys to come play a variety of sports and games. Fathers and father figures, sign up and bring your favorite dude(s) for a memorable time. CLICK HERE for more details and registration.
Liberty Lake Throw Down – This event is a community corn hole tournament for the entire family. So if you are ready to THROW DOWN and challenge your friends and neighbors for not only neighborhood bragging rights, but also for some big cash prizes, you have come to the right spot! Saturday, August 28th at Orchard Park in Liberty Lake. CLICK HERE for more details and to register.
High School Basketball & Volleyball Summer Play: High School Volleyball teams can sign up for our Summer League Mondays or Tuesdays in July. High School Basketball teams can sign up for our Summer Slam weekend tournaments. Both are taking place in July at the HUB Sports Center.
Summer Camps – It is that time again. The summer sports camp line up is online and ready for registration. Sign up early to reserve your spot at one or more of these summer camps. Click Here for Summer Camps.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball is back! Options to play Monday-Thursday but you must sign up in advance. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have NEW clinics for beginners, intermediate and advanced players. CLICK HERE to find your best clinic option.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- NBC Camps
- CHAS Health
- Best Western Plus – Liberty Lake
- Red Lion Templin’s Hotel
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.