We hope you and your family are healthy and well. It has been 73 days since we last hosted an activity at the HUB Sports Center. We miss seeing everyone and providing positive events and activities at the HUB. Below is information on events that are planned for the end of June and through the summer.
Reopen Update: So the question is, “When will you reopen?” It’s an excellent question and we wish we knew an exact date, but it will be tied to Phase 3 for Spokane County. We did receive some guidelines for fitness facilities in Phase 2 which gives us some direction for what we will need to prepare for with a partial opening in Phase 3. We are working toward meeting those guidelines so we are ready to open safely when that date arrives. There will be some changes in how we operate and ask for your patience as we work through this process. We want to make sure we do everything possible to keep our staff and our visitors safe and healthy. We have more details of our journey and plans on our COVID website page.
In the interim, we have found new ways to engage with the community with program activities through our social media pages. Join the HUB Sports Center Facebook and Instagram pages for all the latest events.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities as of today.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- HUB Running Club – We will post virtual running/walking trails for you to complete each week. Posts are Fridays on Facebook and complete the “trail run” by the following Friday.
- Weekly – We are posting PE @ Home activities and ideas via our Facebook page for youth to do at home or in their yard. Click Here to see past activities.
- June 27-28 – May (June) Mania Pickleball Tournament
- June 29-July 2 – Skyhawks STEM Sports Camp
Summer Camps – We are currently planning to host summer camps at the HUB Sports Center. Please visit out Summer Camps page for updates and any changes. July and August camps are taking enrollment today!
NW Showcase Youth Volleyball Clinic – Come learn volleyball skills from high school all-star players under the direction of Kati Bodeker (Whitworth head coach). For players 8-14 on Saturday, July 11. Click Here to register. (Stay after the clinic and watch the All-Star games.)
Dads & Dudes Night – This fun night has been rescheduled for Saturday, August 15th. Reserve your spot today for a fun night of games and activities with your son. All ages are welcome. Only $15 for a father/son combo. Click Here for more information and to register.
Liberty Lake Throw Down – This event is a community corn hole tournament to raise funds for the Friends of Pavillion Park annual Summer Festival and the HUB Sports Center. FOPP and the HUB are like minded organizations that are dedicated to enhancing the local community. Saturday, August 29th at Orchard Park in Liberty Lake. Click here for more details and to register.
Nigel Williams-Goss Basketball Camp – Sign up for the 4th Annual camp with Nigel Williams-Goss. This three-day August basketball camp has sold out each year, so register early. Click Here for registration.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening via Zoom during the week. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy is planning to restart classes in June. Contact the instructor for more information and details.
- Kenpo Karate – is planning to restart classes in June. Contact the instructor for more information and details.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center as we wait out this temporary shut down. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
- Thank you to those that have made a gift since our temporary shut down! See List Here.
- You may also support us by purchasing a #ONETEAM shirt or sticker via our online store: www.hubsportscenter.org/store.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Red Lion Inn – Templin’s Resort
- Best Western Plus – Liberty Lake
- Sleep Inn – Post Falls
- NBC Camps
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best during these challenging times. We can do this together! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.