School is coming to a close and summer time is almost upon us. Have you signed up for some of the great activities scheduled at the HUB Sports Center? See all we have to keep you moving this summer listed below.
Don’t forget to sign the “boys” up for Dads & Dudes Night on May 29th. A great night of fun activities for fathers and sons.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
May 29 – Dads & Dudes Night
June 6 – HOOPFIRST 3v3 Basketball Tournament
June 13-14 – Volleyball Clinic with U-Texas Head Coach
June 18-20 – HUB Summer Jam HS Basketball
June 19 – HUB Night at Spokane Indians Baseball
June 20 – All-State Girls Basketball Showcase
June 22-24 – NBC Basketball Camp
June 22-26 – Skyhawks Volleyball Camp
June 27 – Warhorse Karate Graduation
Dads & Dudes Night – Join us Friday, May 29th from 6:00pm-9:00pm for another Dads & Dudes Night. This event is about fathers and sons spending quality time together having fun, deepening relationship and making positive memories. Come have a ball and barrel of fun playing sports and silly games. Door prizes for “Dudes”. All ages welcome (Uncles and Grandpas too). Click Here for registration and more details.
Summer Camps– Get the inside scoop on the summer camps, leagues and tournaments at the HUB Sports Center for 2015 by clicking HERE!
Volleyball Clinic featuring Jerritt Elliot – Don’t miss this great opportunity to train with University of Texas head coach Jerritt Elliot June 13-14. Click Here for more details and to register.
BubbleBall Mondays – Looking for a great way to start the week off and knock away the Monday blues? Sign up for BubbleBall Drop-In on Mondays! Bring your friends, co-workers, teammates and bump around with one of the newest sports around. Guaranteed to make you laugh while you have a blast with friends. Sign Up Here and reserve your time. (Use discount code “BubbleMAY15” for $50 off!!!)
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Modern Farang-Mu Sul – Join Master Pinto as he instructs you in this exciting martial art discipline. Classes meet Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth Hapkido 5:30-6:30pm. Adults FMS Mondays 6:30-7:45pm & Wednesdays 7:45-9:00pm. FMS Weapons Mondays 7:45-9:00pm & Wednesdays 6:30-7:45pm. Click Here for more details and registration. . Click Here for more details.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday nights from 7:00-8:30pm and Saturdays from 1:30-3:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sundays & Wednesdays from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
- Table Tennis Drop In on Monday & Wednesday evening from 7:00-9:30pm. – $3/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Jimmy John’s Liberty Lake
Red Lion Templin’s
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Speakers from May – Spokane Humane Society, S.C.O.P.E., Chris – Gonzaga Athletics, Liberty Lake PD, STCU, Chris – Mirabeau Park Hotel, Duane – SCC Hospitality Careers, Vaughn – Waste Management.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for a Video about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”