The countdown is on! School is in its final weeks and summer is just around the corner. The HUB Sports Center has a variety of Summer Activity options available.
Mark your Calendar for Boys Night Out: Dads & Dudes Night – May 31st.
Come Follow the HUB Sports Center on Twitter!! twitter.com/HUBSportsCntr We’ll be tweeting about our events and activities.
Like the HUB Sports Center Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HubSportsCenter) where we post pictures from our events and detail new activities.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
May 31 – Dads & Dudes Night
June 7 – HOOPFIRST 3v3 Basketball Touranment
June 9 – HS Senior All-Nighter
June 16-18 – Eclipse Volleyball Camp
June 19-21 – Camp Classic HS Basketball Tournament
June 21 – All-State Girls Basketball Showcase
June 23-25- NBC Basketball Camp
Dads & Dudes Night – Join us Saturday, May 31st from 6:00pm-9:00pm for another Dads & Dudes Night. This event is about fathers and sons spending quality time together having fun, deepening relationship and making positive memories. Come have a ball and barrel of fun playing sports and silly games. Door prizes for “Dudes”. All ages welcome (Uncles and Grandpas too). CLICK HERE for registration and more details.
Summer Camps– Get the inside scoop on the summer camps, leagues and tournaments at the HUB Sports Center for 2014 by clicking HERE!
HOOPFIRST 3v3 Basketball Tournament – Get your team together and join us for this INDOOR tournament June 7th. Boys and Girls in 4th-12th grade can sign up for one of three divisions of play. Only 8 teams per division. Registration Deadline is May 28th. Click Here for registration and more details.
Spokane Indians Games– Enjoy a night of baseball with the family. Sign up for discounted tickets courtesy of the HUB Sports Center and Spokane Indians. July 19th (Fireworks Night) or July 30th (Dollars in your Dog Night). Call 509-343-6886 or Go Online and ask for the HUB Sports Center group. $5 for reserved bench or $10 for upper box seats.
Spring Classes & Clinics!!
- Zumba Aerobics – Come for a fun, upbeat different kind of work out with Zumba! Zumba is a great way to get a well-rounded workout without feeling like the traditional gym visit. Great music and moves every Monday from 6-7 pm and Saturday from 9-10am, classes are only $3.00.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm / Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sun. and Wed. from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. $5/player (includes shuttles)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Dr. Molly Gunsaulis – Children’s Dentist
Valley Hospital/Rockwood Clinics
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Spokane Camera Club, ITT Tech, Home Depot, ALSC Architects, Upper Columbia Christian Academy, Gonzaga Athletic Department, Dan Spalding, Warrior Camp Fitness
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 170,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”