Summer is in full swing and so are our Summer Camps! A couple special events for your consideration: Police Activity League (PAL) in July for elementary school students and Liberty Lake Throw Down Cornhole Tournament for adults and youth in August.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- July 5-7 – Skyhawks Basketball Camp
- July 6 – HUB-PAL Program (Thursdays)
- July 6 – HUB Summer HS Volleyball League
- July 7-9 – HUB Summer Slam Basketball Tournament
- July 10-14 – Fundamental Focus Basketball Camp
- July 11 – HUB Summer HS Volleyball League (Tuesdays)
- July 12 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- July 14-16 – HUB Summer Slam Basketball Tournament
- July 18-20 – Breakthrough Basketball Youth Camp
- July 21-23 – Breakthrough Basketball Decision Making Camp
- July 21 – Vitalant Blood Drive
- July 24-28 – Skyhawks Volleyball Camp
- July 26 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- July 27-31 – Evergreen Region Club Volleyball Tryouts
- August 1-3 – Nigel Williams-Goss Basketball Camp
- August 19 – Liberty Lake Throw Down Corn Hole Tournament
Summer Camps – It is that time again. We have our summer sports camps registrations underway, highlighted by Nigel Williams-Goss Basketball Camp and Pat Powers Volleyball Camp which have sold out the previous five years. Sign up early to reserve your spot at one or more of these summer camps. Click Here for Summer Camps
Liberty Lake Throw Down – This event is a community corn hole tournament for the entire family. So if you are ready to THROW DOWN and challenge your friends and neighbors for not only neighborhood bragging rights, but also for some big cash prizes, you have come to the right spot! Saturday, August 19th at Orchard Park in Liberty Lake. CLICK HERE for more details and to register.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening Tuesday and Friday mornings at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- EVENING PICKLEBALL is available on Wednesday Nights. Pre-registration only. CLICK HERE.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
Support the HUB Sports Center
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Greenstone Homes
- Damon Orthodontics
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- The Hands of Time
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thank you for your support of HUB Sports Center.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.