Hopefully the recent summer “heat wave” has you excited for the season. Registration is “hot” for our Summer Camps as some have sold out. Scroll below for our super summer activities for youth and families with a variety of camps, clinics, leagues, tournaments and a drive-in movie.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
- June 27-July 1 – PGC Basketball Camp
- July 2 – DAAA Badminton
- June 29 – Evening Drop-In Pickleball (Wednesdays)
- July 5 – DAAA Basketball
- July 5 – HUB HS Volleyball League (Tuesdays)
- July 5-8 – NBC Basketball Team Camp
- July 5-8 – Skyhawks Basketball Camp
- July 7 – HUB Police Activity League PAL (Thursdays)
- July 8-10 – HUB Summer Slam HS Basketball – Wk 1
- July 11-13 – NBC Youth Basketball Camp
- July 13 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- July 15-17 – HUB Summer Slam HS Basketball – Wk 2
- July 19-21 – Breakthrough Basketball Youth Camp – Sold Out
- July 21 – 3R Basketball 3v3 League – (Thursdays)
- July 22-24 – Breakthrough Basketball Shooting Camp – Sold Out
- July 25-29 – Skyhawks Volleyball Camp
- July 27 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- July 30-31 – Camp Stix Basketball Camp
- July 30 – Drive In Movies – Jaws
- August 1-3 – Nigel Williams-Goss Basketball Camp
Liberty Lake Throw Down – This event is a community corn hole tournament for the entire family. So if you are ready to THROW DOWN and challenge your friends and neighbors for not only neighborhood bragging rights, but also for some big cash prizes, you have come to the right spot! Saturday, August 20th at Orchard Park in Liberty Lake. CLICK HERE for more details and to register.
High School Basketball & Volleyball Summer Play: High School Volleyball teams are playing in our Summer League Tuesdays in July. High School Basketball teams can sign up for our Summer Slam weekend tournaments. Both are taking place in July at the HUB Sports Center.
Drive-In Movies – HUB Sports Center is taking you back to the good old days with some Drive-In Movies in our back lot. Join us July 30th for Jaws!! CLICK HERE to reserve your car and see the listings of movies and show times.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person Tuesday and Thursday morning at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.