It’s summertime!!! Looking for some great activities? We have many going on at the HUB Sports Center. Check out the Summer Camps link for your options.
June 30-July 2 – Summer Slam Basketball Tournament
July 3 – HS Volleyball Summer League
July 7-9 – Summer Slam High School Basketball
July 10 – NBC Basketball Camp
July 10-11 – HS Volleyball Summer League
July 14-16 – Summer Slam High School Basketball
July 14 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
July 17 – NBC Basketball Camp
July 17-18 – HS Volleyball Summer League
July 24-25 – HS Volleyball Summer League
July 25-27 – Breakthrough Basketball Camp
July 29-30 – Breakthrough Basketball Camp
August 4-5 – Barefoot 3v3 Soccer Tournament
Summer Slam High School Basketball Tournaments – Click Here to check out the Summer Slam High School team basketball tournaments at the HUB Sports Center.
High School Volleyball League – Click Here for information about the High School summer volleyball league weeknights in July at the HUB Sports Center.
Barefoot 3v3 Soccer Tournament – Click Here to sign up for this fantastic tournament. It’s a great opportunity to play a unique brand of soccer. August 4-5 at Pavillion Park in Liberty Lake.
Olympian Pat Powers Volleyball Clinic – Former Gold Medalist Pat Powers will be in Spokane August 12-13 for a volleyball clinic for player 12 through adult (yes, the “big kids” can come too.) Click Here to sign up. Limited space available.
The Gathering of the Hoops – Join us for a Native Basketball tournament of Hopes, Dreams and Healing August 18-20. Click Here for information.
Nigel Williams-Goss Basketball Camp – Be a part of Nigel’s first basketball camp in Spokane! August 21-23 with a skill emphasis on guard play. Click Here for more details and registration.
Zumba Aerobics – Monday & Wednesday nights 6:00-7:00pm. AndWednesday mornings from 9:30-10:30am. Click Here to see times and more details.
- NEW – PiYo Class (Pilates/Yoga combo) – Tuesday nights 6:00-7:00pm. Drop-ins welcome.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration.
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sunday & Wednesday nights from6:00-8:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 8:00-10:00pm – $5/player
- Liberty Lake Eye Center
- Greenstone Homes
- Best Western Plus – Liberty Lake
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts