Summer is in full swing! We’ve had some terrific summer camps and activities at the HUB Sports Center already. Come join us in July & August for more indoor fun!
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
June 29-July 1 – NBC Basketball Camp
July 6 & 7 – HUB Summer HS Volleyball League
July 9-11 – HUB Summer Jam HS Basketball
July 16-18 – HUB Summer Jam HS Basketball
July 20-22 – NBC Basketball Camp
July 25 – Proving Ground MMA Event
July 27-31 – Skyhawks Volleyball Camp
July 28-30 – Breakthrough Basketball Youth Skills Camp
July 31-Aug 2 – Breakthrough Basketball HS Camp
August 3-7 – Advantage Basketball Camp
August 11-13 – Elite Sport Skills Futsal Fun Camp
August 17-19 – NBC Basketball Camp
Special Upcoming Events
Summer Camps– Get the inside scoop on the summer camps, leagues and tournaments at the HUB Sports Center for 2015 by clicking HERE!
Barefoot in the Park BubbleBall – Come play some BubbleBall during Barefoot in the Park in Liberty Lake, July 25-26. Bring your friends, co-workers, teammates and bump around with one of the newest sports around. Guaranteed to make you laugh while you have a blast with friends. Click Here for more details. ($10/person or $30 for 4 people)
BubbleBall Invitational – Do you think you have what it takes to be a BubbleBall Champion? Sign your team up for the BubbleBall Invitational and find out. August 22nd will be the battle of BubbleBall-dom for the ultimate champion. Click Here to sign up.
Fall Coed 4’s Volleyball League – It’s Volleyball Time at the HUB Sports Center this fall. Join this fun league playing on Monday nights for 7 weeks in September and October. Ages 18 and up. Last season filled up fast so Click Here to register your team.
Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tourament – It’s Back! Slamma Jamma Pickleball, sponsored by Selkirk Sport, is at the HUB Sports Center September 19-20. This USAPA sanctioned tournament brings players from all over the Northwest and Canada to play for fun and prizes. Click Here for more details and registration.
- NEW– Zumba Aerobics – Monday thru Thursday nights. Click Here to see times and more details.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Modern Farang-Mu Sul – Join Master Pinto as he instructs you in this exciting martial art discipline. Classes meet Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth Hapkido 5:30-6:30pm. Adults FMS Mondays 6:30-7:45pm & Wednesdays 7:45-9:00pm. FMS Weapons Mondays 7:45-9:00pm & Wednesdays 6:30-7:45pm. Click Here for more details and registration. . Click Here for more details.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday nights from 7:00-8:30pm and Saturdays from 1:30-3:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sundays & Wednesdays from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
- Table Tennis Drop In on Monday & Wednesday evening from 7:00-9:30pm. – $3/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
- Greenstone Homes
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Comfort Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
- Quality Inn – Liberty Lake
- Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
- Red Lion Hotel at the Park
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for a Video about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”