Summer is in full swing and it is time to get out and DO something! There are plenty of opportunities at the HUB Sports Center. Look below for a variety of Summer Activity options available and enjoy the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave this July!
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
June 28 – Warhorse Karate Graduation
June 30 to July 2 – NBC Basketball Position Camp
July 3-5 – Camp Classic HS Basketball Tournament
July 7-9 – NBC Basketball Camp (Dribbling Focus)
July 10-12 – Camp Classic HS Basketball Tournament
July 14-16 – ESS Bambinos Soccer Activities Camp
July 17-19 – Camp Classic HS Basketball Tournament
July 21-23 – NBC Basketball Camp (Shooting Focus)
July 24-26 – Camp Classic HS Basketball Tournament
July 28-Aug 1 – ESS Futsal/Soccer Skills Camp
HS Volleyball Summer League – Come watch some summer league volleyball as high school teams from around the region come and work on their game throughout the month. Click Here for more details.
Summer Camps– Get the inside scoop on the summer camps, leagues and tournaments at the HUB Sports Center for 2014 by clicking HERE! Basketball, Soccer/Futsal and more!!
Spokane Indians Games– Enjoy a night of baseball with the family. Sign up for discounted tickets courtesy of the HUB Sports Center and Spokane Indians. July 19th (Fireworks Night) or July 30th (Dollars in your Dog Night). Call 509-343-6886 or Go Online and ask for the HUB Sports Center group. $5 for reserved bench or $10 for upper box seats.
Summer Classes & Clinics!!
- Zumba Aerobics – Come for a fun, upbeat different kind of work out with Zumba! Zumba is a great way to get a well-rounded workout without feeling like the traditional gym visit. Great music and moves every Monday from 6-7 pm and Saturday from 9-10am, classes are only $3.00.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm / Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- Fall Classes – KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Wed. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sun. and Wed. from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
- Table Tennis Drop In on Monday & Wednesday evening from 6:00-9:00pm. – $3/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn
Mirabeau Park Hotel
Residence Inn by Marriott
Comfort Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Quality Inn – Liberty Lake
Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Garco Construction, Operation Healthy Family
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 170,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”