As the weather heats up outside, the events and activities are heating up inside at the HUB Sports Center this summer. Come watch some great basketball games every Thursday through Saturday in July. We also have camps for basketball, volleyball and speed/agility. Check out our fitness class schedule below. Come inside and play at the HUB Sports Center this summer. Remember more details and updates are available at our websites: www.hubsportscenter.org and www.facebook.com/hubsportscenter.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
July Weekends – Camp Classics Basketball Tournaments
July 12-14 – U-District PT Speed & Agility Camp
July 25-27 – Eclipse Volleyball Camp
August 1-3 – Eclipse Volleyball Camp
August 2-4 – Nate Robinson & Terrence Williams Skills School
August 8-12 – Advantage Basketball Camp
August 9-11 – SportCo Volleyball Camp
August 19 – Family Movie Night (FREE)
MOVIE NIGHT at the HUB Sports Center – FREE
August 19th come watch a movie at the HUB Sports Center on a BIG SCREEN. Concessions will be open for snacks, popcorn and drinks. Doors open at 6:00pm. Bring your pillows and blankets. FREE for families!
SUMMER CAMPS and CLINICS
- U-District PT Speed & Agility Camp – Improve your athleticism by attending this camp and learning from the strength and conditioning coaches of the Gonzaga Bulldogs. July 12-14 from 10:00am-12:00pm for boys and girls ages 7-17. $99/person. Limited spaces available. Register at: http://www.udistrictpt.com/performance-training/camps
- Camp Classic Basketball Tournament – High School basketball team tournaments. 7 games guaranteed. Thursday-Saturday games with five weekends to choose from in July. More details and registration available at: http://campclassictournaments.blogspot.com/
- Eclipse Volleyball Skills Camps – Camps will focus on the skills needed to get ready for the upcoming school season and club ball. Beginners camp is open to all players needing to learn the basic fundamentals. July 25-27 from 6:00pm-9:00pm. Intermediate/Advance Camp is designed for JV and Varsity players. August 1-3 from 6:00-9:00pm. Camps are $90/player ($60/player if registered by July 7th). http://www.eclipsevbcspokane.org
- Nate Robinson & Terrence Williams Basketball Skills School – Come receive hands-on instruction from NBA players as they conduct drills and games that teach and reinforce the basic skills of basketball. August 2-4 from 9:00am-2:00pm for boys and girls ages 7-17. $150/person. Spaces are limited. http://elitesports.biz/skillsschool
- Advantage Basketball Camp – Come be a part of one of the top rated ball handling and shooting camps in the nation. Choose from the 3-day ($195) or 5-day ($265) camp options. August 8-12 from 9:00am-5:00pm for boys and girls ages 7-18. Discounts available if you register by July 9th. http://www.advantagebasketball.com/registration.php?camp=1337
- SportCo Athletics Volleyball Boot Camp – Volleyball workouts and training for grades 6th-12th. August 9-11 from 1:00-3:00pm. www.sportcoathletics.com
3-on-3 Basketball League – Come for six weeks of great 3-on-3 basketball with PrimeTime Sports. Next Season begins July 11th. Registration due by July 6th. $150/team. Limited to 12 teams. http://www.ptsportsleagues.com/register.html
Community Classes at the HUB Sports Center
- Zumba Fitness Aerobics – Tues/Thurs 5:00pm and Wed/Fri 6:00pm
- NEW – Zumba Fitness Toning Class – Monday Evenings 6:00pm
- NEW – PIYO (Pilates/Yoga) Class – Mon/Wed/Fri Mornings 9:30am
- FREE Intro Class on Wednesday, July 5th at 9:30am
- NEW – Turbo Kick Class – Tues/Thurs Mornings 9:30am
- FREE Intro Class on Wednesday, July 5th at 9:30am
- NEW – PeeWee PE Class – Mon/Wed/Fri Mornings 11:00am
- FREE Intro Class on Wednesday, July 5th at 11:00am
- NEW – Zumbatomic (Mommy & Me) Class – Saturday Mornings 8:30am
- NEW – Kung Fu Classes – Tues/Thurs. 7:00-8:00pm for Adults
- On Fire Fitness – Bootcamp and TRX Training is meeting multiple times a week. More information at: www.onfirefitness.com
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Basketball Open Gym on Tuesday Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday Nights from 6:00-9:00pm. – $4
- Senior Pickleball / Badminton on Mon. thru Wed. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $2
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
- Haase Landscape – www.haaselandscape.com
- Referee Photo – www.refereephoto.com
- River District – www.exploreriverdistrict.com
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. We are planning for over 150,000 kids and families participating in events this coming season. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday_party.
We are always on the lookout for great volunteers! If you have time and/or a special skill or talent, you can make a difference here. Please contact us regarding our volunteer opportunities. Call: 509-927-0602 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support and encouragement. We love providing a positive, safe place for the youth and community to come together and be active.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”