The Facility Supervisor is responsible for supervising the evening and weekend operations and maintenance of HUB Sports Center.
- Opening and closing of facility according to instruction sheet.
- Facility cleaning as directed by check off sheets and from Supervisor instruction. Including keeping lobby and reception area clean.
- Greeting clients and visitors and addressing any question, concerns, or interests.
- Direct teams, coaches, and visitors/guests to correctly scheduled courts, fitness classes or meeting areas.
- Assists clients and visitors with questions, concerns, and interests.
- Problem solving issues as they may/may not arise.
- Answer company phone during practices and events.
- Greet callers and customers with a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Take messages for office and management staff accurately and make sure they are delivered.
- Facility set up on courts, and meeting areas for events, tournaments, and practices.
- Perform and assist with special activities and other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 16 years of age by date of hire.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must have great customer service skills and enjoy working with youth!
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be a self-starter, with good judgment, great attitude and the ability to “wear multiple hats”
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification.
- Prior experience working with youth.
- Sports knowledge or background.
This position is a part time position without benefits.
Hours vary, but for the majority are weeknights between 3:00pm to 11:00pm, and weekend shifts ranging from 6:30am to 11:00pm.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Position is Filled