Happy New Year! We are excited to have some fantastic events and activities scheduled for 2023. Hoopsters, check out our Winter Freeze Basketball Tournament on January 21-22!
Be sure to follow the HUB Sports Center Facebook and Instagram pages for updates and activities throughout the month.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- December 30 – Volleyball Drop In Open Play
- January 1 – Frost Fest Volleyball Scrimmages
- January 2 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- January 4 – Homeschool PE Class
- January 5 – Badminton Drop-In Play (Thursdays)
- January 6 – HUB Corn Hole League starts (Fridays)
- January 7-8 – ERVA Power League Volleyball Qualifier
- January 9 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- January 11 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- January 11 – HUB Futsal League starts (Wednesdays)
- January 13 – IEQF Indoor RC Flying
- January 15 – ERVA Winter Warm-Up Tournament
- January 16 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- January 18 – Homeschool PE Class
- January 21-22 – Winter Freeze Youth Basketball Tournament
- January 23 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- January 25 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- January 28 – RVC Mini-Power League Volleyball
- January 28 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
- January 29 – ERVA Volleyball Tournament
- January 30 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- February 1 – Homeschool PE Class
- February 4 – AGF Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournament
- February 4-5 – ERVA Volleyball Tournament
Youth Basketball Tournament – Winter Freeze basketball tournament is January 21-22 for 3rd-8th grade teams. 3 game minimum. Recreation and Competitive divisions. Click Here for details and registration.
Futsal League – Winter futsal league will be on Wednesday nights in January and February. 5v5 games for U9 through HS. Click Here for details and registration.
Cornhole League – Join us Friday nights at Trailbreaker Cider for HUB Cornhole League starting January 6. Click Here for details and registration.
Homeschool PE – Join in the activities with our Homeschool PE classes. There will be two semesters for Oct-Jan and Feb-May. Click Here for more details and registration.
We have opportunities to join the HUB team. Check out the jobs page and discover our current openings. HUB Jobs
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening Tuesday and Friday mornings at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
- Drop-In Badminton – Join us Thursday nights at HUB Sports Center from 8-10pm to play some badminton. Registration at the door.
Support the HUB Sports Center
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Greenstone Homes
- Damon Orthodontics
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Cricket Wireless
- Ponderosa Painting
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family a wonderful New Year!