We are so excited for a new year and great things for 2022! We have many activities and events for youth and families. Come join in the fun this year.
Be sure to follow the HUB Sports Center Facebook and Instagram pages for updates and activities throughout the month.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- December 29 – Pre-Sizzler Volleyball Drop In Play
- January 2 – Frost Fest Volleyball Scrimmages
- January 3 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- January 5 – Homeschool PE
- January 7 – HUB Cornhole League (Fridays)
- January 8 – AAU Basketball League Games
- January 8 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
- January 8 – HUB Futsal League (Saturdays)
- January 9 – ERVA Power League Volleyball
- January 10 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- January 12 – Pickleball Clinic
- January 15 – AAU Basketball League Games
- January 16 – ERVA Winter Warm Up Volleyball
- January 17 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- January 19 – Homeschool PE
- January 22 – AAU Basketball League Games
- January 23 – ERVA Power League Volleyball
- January 24 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- January 29 – AAU Basketball League Games
- January 30 – ERVA Power League Volleyball
- January 31- YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
Futsal League – Youth futsal games on Saturday nights in January and February. Sign up your team to reserve a spot by Dec. 28. CLICK HERE for more details and registration.
Homeschool PE – Sign up for classes this semester with HUB staff hosting our Homeschool PE program. Click Here for more details.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginners. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Greenstone Homes
- Damon Orthodontics
- Cricket Wireless – Spokane
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.